Microwave

TheShrike

Market Restricted
Recruit
I'm looking for a good big sized microwave for my family of 10 people. Most of the time it will used for hearing good but we will also use it to make pizza, lasagna, cakes etc.

Any body better have reviews on the LG 32L charcoal oven.

I'm looking for a good big sized microwave for my family of 10 people. Most of the time it will used for hearing good but we will also use it to make pizza, lasagna, cakes etc.

Any body better have reviews on the LG 32L charcoal oven.
What is hearing good? You mean you like hearing microwave oven sound? Does an oven make so much sound?

Anyway, I'm also looking to buy oven soon. Let me know if you bought one and how's the experience.

What is hearing good? You mean you like hearing microwave oven sound? Does an oven make so much sound?

Anyway, I'm also looking to buy oven soon. Let me know if you bought one and how's the experience.
Autocorrect while swipe typing. I meant heating food.

I bought lg 32 ltr charcoal oven. It's working fine.

hearing good
I'm assuming this is "heating food". You can edit your post.

we will also use it to make pizza, lasagna, cakes etc.
Are you talking about baking? How often do you see yourself baking? If it's more than once a month, I'd recommend not getting a combo. Get a microwave and a separate OTG. Get a combo only if baking is going to be occasional, like less than once a month.

Combo ovens are not really built for baking. Too little space, no extra trays, and easy to burn yourself while taking stuff out. Not to mention convection tends to dry out food.

Both my parents and I have LG microwave ovens. My parents, who don't do any baking, have faced no issues with it in over 10 years. My oven's PCB burnt out in one and half years of regular baking (cookies, bread, and Pizzas). Got it repaired for 2.5k, reduced frequency of baking. Been working fine for 1.5 years since then.

I'm assuming this is "heating food". You can edit your post.

Looks like I'm not getting enough sleep.
But does a microwave oven or otg make sounds other than that "ting" sound at the end?

Guess I'll make a different thread. My requirements seem different somewhat.

Back