mid end gaming rig!!!!

firebull

Disciple
i m plannin 2 assemble my pc in february so need your precious suggestions....plzz help........

Questions

1. Q: What is your budget?
1. 50000-55000

2. Q: What is your existing hardware configuration
2.none

3. Q: Which hardware component are you looking to buy (component name). If you have already decided on a configuration then please mention the (component brand and model) as well, this will help us in fine tuning your requirement.
1. proccy i5 2500
2. Motherboard - asus(p67 or h67 plzz suggest wid a reason)
3. HDD - 1 tb
4. monitor- dell p2309w webcam monitor(is this gud?)
5. ram- 4 gb corsair(xms or dominator? plzz suggest)
6 gpu- is it really needed as sandy bridge has inbuilt graphics isntit enough?? if not den plzz suggest

4. Q: Is this going to be your final configuration or you would be adding/upgrading a component in near future. If yes then please mention when and which component
4. dis is final

5. Q: Where will you buy this hardware?
1. nehru place,new delhi

6. Q: Would you consider buying a second hand hardware from the TE market
1. No

7. Q: What is your intended use for this PC/hardware
1. gaming, watchng movies, net surfing, assignment works

8. Q: Do you have any brand preference or dislike? Please name them and the reason for your preference/dislike.
1. I would prefer an Intel proccy and asus mobo

10. Q: What is your preferred monitor resolution for gaming and normal usage
1. Full HD Resolution

11. Q: Are you looking to overclock?
1. No

12. Q: Which operating system do you intend to use with this configuration?
1. Windows 7 64 bit
plzz suggest the price along with the configuration...appreciate your help......thnxx!!!!!!! :):):):):):):):)

i made it months before

u shud have seen dat dumbo!!!!!!!!

sandy bridge were not launched at dat time

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

:bleh::bleh::bleh::bleh:i made it months before
u shud have seen dat dumbo!!!!!!!!
sandy bridge were not launched at dat time
:bleh::bleh::bleh::bleh::bleh:

ALPHA17 said:
^^

The last rig put up by DarkAngel on that thread is a Sandy-Bridge i 2400 based RIG.
he only suggested 2 start a new thread n btw if u cant help den please dont spam my thread

@hades- y dnt u mind ur own business

chill guys,no use quarreling ...
n i think since ur into gaming n stuff then u shud get a discrete gfx card,onboard ain't as powerful.
but that's only my opinion,let other pros suggest u something good!
n at full hd resolution u cud look at the gtx 460 card,it has quite a decent performance at hd.

Dude TBH , Im not being overly offensive or am I trying to spam your thread by posting here , but I'm posting since I feel its necessary that you get your attitude straight before arm twisting other members here since they are the one's who know about their h/w and I did go toward your old thread , and the last post by DA was a perfect config ! And btw the reason other members tell you to stick to the original thread is because the continuity lasts ...

firebull said:
he only suggested 2 start a new thread n btw if u cant help den please dont spam my thread

@hades- y dnt u mind ur own business
I told you to start a thread if u didnt have one. Then i was able to find your thread and posted the config there.

Mind your attitude buddy. Else no one here is gonna care about your thread :|

err where's the mechanism which required mods to moderate first few posts of a n00b? All this could have been avoided with that.

@OP: Dude, online interaction is a a lot different than direct verbal one. "The internet never forgets" and you cannot defend your crap once posted however hard you try. (That does not mean your attitude is acceptable verbally either).

Now my recommendation, apologize to Hades and ALPHA17 and ask politely for a config or any changes to the old config DA has suggested. Next offensive statement, and people would have to report your posts.

CPU ~ Intel Core i5 2400 -- 9K Intel® Core

Motherboard ~ P8P67 EVO -- 9K ASUSTeK Computer Inc. - Motherboards - ASUS P8P67 EVO

RAM G.Skill RIPJAWS 4GB kit 1600 MHz -- 3.7K Gskill Ripjaws 1600 Mhz 4 GB DDR3 Kit

1 TB Seagate 7200.12 --- 2700

Graphics Card ~ HIS/MSI HD6850 1GB GDDR5 --- 11K

Samsung B2230/ BenQ G 2200HD --- 7.8K/ 7K

NZXT Gamma --- 2.1K http://www.primeabgb.com/index.php?page=shop.product_details&flypage=flypage.tpl&product_id=1736&category_id=112&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=53

Microsoft Comfort Curve 2000 --- 1K

Razer Abyssuss ~ 1.2K Razer Abyssus High Precision Gaming Mouse

Mouse pad ~ RantoPad H3 ~ 300/-

L.G./ Samung/ Sony OEM SATA DVD-Writer --- 1K

Altec Lansing 2.1 VS2621 --- 1.5K

Most off the RIG is a direct mod off DarkAngel's original configuration as well there are some changes where I felt it wouldn't make too much of a difference as well here are a few add on charges --->

Buy Seasonic PS S12II-500 500W PSU in Mumbai India - The PSU for the RIG

+ 700/- for 2x SickleFlow 120 2000 RPM Blue LED - Cooler Master for add on cooling.

Hope this helps and have a great RIG build. I have no enmity against you the forum is there to help I just want to say reduce the usage of smilies, it is annoying.

WHERE ARE THE REST OF THE POSTS?

@OP : With Regards to Alpha's configuration -

RAM : Corsair 2*2GB DDR3 CMX4GX3M2A1600C9 1600Mhz- Rs.2600 - That would be enough -since you are already not overclocking - The corsair has almost exactly similar specifications to that of the Ripjaws -- SMC International

GPU: SB has a pretty good line up of IGPs but I really dont think you will be doing justice to a "gaming" rig without a gaming GPU - tbh -Yes you would require something like an AMD Radeon 6850/6870 something which packs a punch.

Keyboard + Mouse - The KB + Mouse which Alpha suggested is great - but if you are looking for more bling - Cyclosa Bundle ~ 2.3k

Cabinet - Go with a more airy cabinet - something like a lancool dragonlord PC-k56 - I d k whether its in stock or available in delhi , but this makes one hell of a cabinet for the 3.5k price point - if you can find it grab it and you'd be a happy man once you get 2-3 fans inserted into the slots - I suggest even if you dont find it , shipping one from Phoenix from bombay will still be worth this baby - check out the dealers paradise for this ...

@Alpha :THE REST OF THE POSTS - Gone with the Wind :p

Also @OP are you comfortable with older Intel chips ? Bloomfield - i7 930/920/950/960 ? and a 1366 socket board to go with it ? IDK but I have a small hunch the prices of these would be going down ?

:cool2:

Hmm, soo fancy hardware, and why are you sticking to a HD6850 only? I mean a little change in configuration, and you can pocket a HD6950(wait foar a while, you'll get HD6950 1GB near HD6870 price)

Back