Budget 31-40k Mid gaming laptop.

Aman Punia

Recruit
  • What's your Budget? Not more than 40K.
  • What will be your primary usage for the notebook be? Hardcore gaming and multimedia.
  • What size and weight considerations do you have? (e.g. Do you want a 17" desktop replacement or you want an ultraportable 12" or something in between) I don't care much
  • Any brand that you prefer, or any brand that you detest? (e.g some would prefer to stay away from Acer or Dell) Lenovo,HP, Dell are quite in market.
  • Any other considerations? (e.g Battery life; Widescreen/non-widescreen; Glossy/Matte screen etc.) I will be using it for like 2-3 years, I need a good gaming laptop I know my budget won't get me a high-end but still I need one which play latest games in low settings atleast,I really want to play GTA 5 , I sold my xbox 360 with kinect and 13 original games and now I need a gaming laptop, I want a laptop with i5 and Nvidia Geforce 840M as 820M is shit for gaming. Please help me out :)

The cheapest HP Envy comes in the range of 55-60k with 850m. The extra cost could be justified if gaming is the main use.

Back