Mid Range Laptop

Hi guys i am looking for a medium end laptop, with Windows 7 64 Bit, 3 GB Ram, decent Hard disk space and capable of running 1080p movies.
Please suggest me one..... also let me know if i can get the laptop cheap locally or online..... i will be taking the laptop in chennai.......

Get the Lenovo G580 or something from flipkart @ 34K. Not only will it suffice, but also is quite future proof to some extent (Core i5 3rd gen with HD4000 IGP)

you'll have to settle for some entry level laptops if you want Windows 7 preloaded. Else raise budget to 32-33k where most laptops come with Windows 7 out of the box.

Is there any other option apart from HP... I had a look at the Lenovo G580 also..... i just want to know if there are any other options in my price range.....

with windows 7, HP 2000 2111TU. But this one uses 2nd gen i3 without any discrete GPU. Not recommended to buy but just posted to let you know of what other option you have.

Else simply go with Dark Star's suggestion. I have purchases same for a friend a few days ago for 32.4k and my friend is playing NFS HP at high. G580 doesn't look tempting as it cost more and you loose both OS & the midrange GPU. You should be able to grab the HP for 32k with bag locally.

Back