Budget 0-20k Mid tower cabinet under 5k

NikhilSingh25

Disciple
I'm gonna build a new PC for my friend soon, But I can't decide on the cabinet.
There are only three requirements-
1. Can hold 4 or more HDDs.
2. Can handle 330MM GPU length.
3. Decent airflow to cool down the i7 with stock cooler(for now).
Budget is really strict can't stretch anymore. Please suggest the best cabinet within the specified budget.

Thanks in advance.

Was thinking of recommending 'MAG FORGE M100A' that's at 3.5k with 4 argb fan, but then I read 330mm gpu as this cabinet has 300mm. Anyway, you can check out the Ant Esports cabinets like 'Ant Esports SX7 Mid- Tower Computer Case', and Galax rev 6.

Edit: Ant Esports SX7 Mid- Tower Computer Case is a-rgb and galax one is rainbow rgb

Last edited:
Was thinking of recommending 'MAG FORGE M100A' that's at 3.5k with 4 argb fan, but then I read 330mm gpu as this cabinet has 300mm. Anyway, you can check out the Ant Esports cabinets like 'Ant Esports SX7 Mid- Tower Computer Case', and Galax rev 6.

Edit: Ant Esports SX7 Mid- Tower Computer Case is a-rgb and galax one is rainbow rgb
I already have sx7 supports only 2 hdds, and none of these support more than 2 HDDs.

The closest I could find under 5K was CM Force500 which can accommodate 8 3.5" HDD but the max GPU length is 320mm. Look for any of this in 2nd hand market if possible
Friend already got a cabinet similar to this one, the HDD rack doesn't let fit anything more than a dual fan GPU.
Sorry, my bad. And yeah, tried searching for one that meet all that requirements, but couldn't find any :sweatsmile:
Yeah, guess have to compromise on the GPU length.

Friend already got a cabinet similar to this one, the HDD rack doesn't let fit anything more than a dual fan GPU.

Yeah, guess have to compromise on the GPU length.
True. at that budget, you'd have to compromise on the bays or length. most of the ones that tick all your requirements are upwards of 5k.

Back