FS: Tablet MIDP X5A Tablet PC with HDMI 1.5 years old

Status
Not open for further replies.

arup

Disciple
Product Name:
Expected Price: Rs 2500
Shipping charges: Rs 150, DTDC
Manufacturer page URL: Herotab X5A Multitouch Gsensor 800Mhz Android 2.3 1080P HDMI/USB+free case
Description if any: SEE BELOW
Reason for Sale: Lying around unused for few months.
Product condition: cosmetic: 6/10 technical 9.5/10
Purchase Date: Nov/Dec 2010
Purchase Price: $180(+$25shipping, dhl)
Current Price: $115+shipping (Rs. 6400 + shipping )
Remaining Warranty period: 12months warranty expired 6-7 months ago. Never sent to repair coz no problems.
Warranty available in: N/A
Invoice Available: To save in customs they sent as gift toys and didn't included invoice in package.

Shipping from: Gopalganj/Balurghat, West Bengal
Shipping to: All over India, Local buyer,
Preferred courier: DTDC
Payment options: Cash, bank transfer, draft

Product Description
This is the very latest Android Tablet released, the first with full 1080P output, Android 2.1 and full support for 3D games and maps. Previously Android tablets have all been based on the ARM9 architecture but now we have the Telechip 8902 ARM11 dual core processor and everything is faster. super smooth menus, fast games and quicker multi tasking make this a joy to use. Not only that but with 1080P HDMI out this is a full HD portable media device.

Technical Specification:

TELECHIPS8902 ARM1176JZ (F)-S up to 800MHz
Screen: LCD 7inch, 800*480, Resistant Touch Panel
OS: Android 2.1(support upgrading to android 2.2) Note that currently factory selling same tablet with 2.3 so you can upgrade to 2.3 also. I'm not android expert so stayed with the factory given 2.1. You can try upgrade if you are familiar with the process.
256MB DDR2 RAM
Wi-Fi:IEEE 802.11b/g
Memory:support SD Card, TF, MMC I have tested SD and SDHC only.
Audio format: MP3,WMA, AAC,FLAC,WAV,OGG,APE
Picture format: BMP,JPEG,PNG,GIF up to 4080x4080
Build in speaker/MIC
Battery: 2600mA/h,DC 7.4V
Support TV OUT,;HDMI (1080P and 720p)
Has USB2.0 port fullsize, you don't need adapter. And one USB 1.1 port vis microUSB port.

Additional information:

Good working condition. Some softwares like file manager, theme customizer etc are installed by me. If you want plain android (fastest speed), just do factory reset.
The screen protection glass has a hairline crack as you can see in pictures. But that dosn't affect display or touchscreen either.

What I am selling:
Abovementioned Tablet in original black box, with the case/cover.
The bundled stylus, charger, HDMI cable (golden), microUSB cable to MALE USB(for connecting to computer), microUSB cable to FEMALE USB(for connecting pendrive, mouse, keyboard)
I'm also giving the plug converter for the charger to work in indian plugs.

Do you need my contact, or more pictures, or want to discuss. PM me.

To the forum moderators: This is my first forsale thread. If anything wrong, tell me to correct without deleting at sight. Do I need to send my IDcard scancopy for verification as a new seller, let me know.

Just curious, they shipped it as a gift via DHL and declared how much on the customs slip? (Since you didn't pay customs)
You don't need to send any scan of your ID proof, lol.

---------- Post added at 09:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:08 PM ----------

does it have gps.? what is the touch like. ressitive or capacitive.??
7" resistive touch screen
WVGA 800*480px,

Doesn't look like it has GPS, I visited the link the seller posted.

@raheelshadab I know it supports Huawei modems. I had micromax mmx310g which it didn't supported and I never tested any Huawei modems. There is 2G/3G selection, apn settings, etc menu which indicates it supports 3G by external modem.
@Zino It doesn't have GPS and it has 7" resistive touch screen
@montsa007 I thought verification like KYC maybe required before I can actually sell to prevent fraud sellers from the system. The DHL box (yellow) is lost, inside which the (black) box of this tablet pc was packed with thermocol. If I remember correctly, {EDITED} there was only one green sticker of customs saying NIL,CV etc.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think it will support any modem (if you can attach one to it), just need to tweak the apn settings.
Thanks for answering as I shop abroad too often and hate the thought of customs peeking in the parcel and stealing it :p
No the forum doesn't need any KYC, as of now.
Good luck with sale.

Sold to @daenigma . Payment received today and shipped by DTDC.

Mods can close this thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back