Budget 90k+ Mini ITX Build. Help needed!

I need a gaming rig in a mini-itx format for my hostel room. Please suggest best value for money components. Thank you!
i prefer a build without water cooling because I haven't done it before and don't trust myself getting it right. Please also suggest a monitor to go with the build.

What is your budget?

• 100K (including monitor)
  1. What is your existing hardware configuration (component name - component brand and model)
    • CPU - Ryzen 5 3600
    • Motherboard - Gigabyte B450
    • GPU - Zotac Mini GTX 1060
    • RAM - DDR4 2400Mhz 8 GB
    • Monitor - Samsung Monitor 1366*768
    • PSU - 750W Corsair
  2. Which hardware will you be keeping (component name - component brand and model)
    • none
  3. What is your intended use for this PC/hardware - Gaming
  4. What is your preferred monitor resolution for gaming and normal usage
    1. Gaming - 1440p

Which case do you have / plan to use? NR200 would be a decent option. Keep in mind, the smaller a foot print you want, the higher the price (Coming from someone with a pseudo ITX build lol)

Do you want to stay with your same CPU or upgrade? IIRC you can upgrade to 6700 XT, but you might have to upgrade the CPU as theres a chance the CPU will bottleneck the GPU.

You definitely need 16 GB of RAM minimum.

Which case do you have / plan to use? NR200 would be a decent option. Keep in mind, the smaller a foot print you want, the higher the price (Coming from someone with a pseudo ITX build lol)

Do you want to stay with your same CPU or upgrade? IIRC you can upgrade to 6700 XT, but you might have to upgrade the CPU as theres a chance the CPU will bottleneck the GPU.

You definitely need 16 GB of RAM minimum.
Oh shoot , I didn't clear that up.

I am building a new machine , not upgrading this one.

I want to keep my current build as is for gaming whenever I am home. But for gaming on a regular basis in my hostel , I want to make a new build.

Last edited:
Back