Mininova, Demonoid, TPB gone......BEST FREE torrent sites?

2FAST4U

Disciple
mininova is done now :( they cant allow uploading if it is an illegal and are only allowing Content Distribution torrents to be uploaded. if anyone knows a great site that was just like mininova can you tell me? btw if i can get an invite to torrentleech (jbond4life@gmail.com) that would be awesome.
thanks

None of the sites that have been mentioned thus far have THE MOST IMPORTANT THING... Real encoders, releasers, and release groups. Come to ET, my humble home site. We are the home of ExtraScene Release Group, and there are tons of releasers whom post their own torrents on our site, SecretMyth, Noir, Release Lounge, as well as MANY MANY others. We have a DEDICATED staff which verifies EVERY torrent that comes into our site. We have featured first cams, featured dvds of all codecs, featured blurays of all codecs, music, movies, games, and more. Everything in one massive site. We don't "index" like all the other garbage sites out there, we have an insane amount of uploaders. Our staff is on hand 24/7. Private Messages, Chat, Forums, Articles, and our own tracker. Come try us out.ExtraTorrent.com The World's Largest BitTorrent System

But still there are lots of, lots of other ways to download stuff.

lots of private trackers are there, still running free. Touch wood. (You can ask anyone for invite in related thread here in P2P section)

Also sites like isohunt, rlslog, btjunkie, torrentz are there from where you can download content. AGAIN touch wood.

touchwood.. to all the breathing torrent sites...

too bad mininova is gone.. my fav site... damn those regulatory authorities..

...weeps...

neo

That is why i stayed away from Media Players like the WDTV and XT no point burning a BluRay and then transferring the content to the Media Player to view it ... the Good old HTPC make sense with a BD.

Nash said:
That is why i stayed away from Media Players like the WDTV and XT no point burning a BluRay and then transferring the content to the Media Player to view it ... the Good old HTPC make sense with a BD.

umm.. wut?? :p

Back