Mitashi DVD Player with DivX

Emperor

Skilled
Hello Friends,

Your suggestion requires for

Mitashi DivX-999 Rs-3550 + delivery charges and
Mitashi DivX 555 models price can't find.

Quad Master gives his best on Philip's DVP642K, but at same time some other friends aware about more nice player than Philip's DVP642K.

In this reading I come to know that DVD Player with Mediatek 1389EE/FE chipset is best till today in Indian Market.

I don't know wether Mitashi 555/999 have same chipset and can't find any reviews about.

Can any one please help by contributing your experience with Mitashi or any other DVD Player with Mediatek 1389EE/FE.

Thanks

Afaik the 555 was using the mediatek 1389 chipset, so the 999 would be also using the same (assumption based on feature set). Other than that there is philips 5106k which uses mtk 1389 chipset and plays everything except packed bit stream xvid. the 642k has issue with gmc and qpel encoded avis.

Blade_Runner said:
Afaik the 555 was using the mediatek 1389 chipset, so the 999 would be also using the same (assumption based on feature set). Other than that there is philips 5106k which uses mtk 1389 chipset and plays everything except packed bit stream xvid. the 642k has issue with gmc and qpel encoded avis.
Is philips 5106k is best ever DVD player in India. I just read that the same model still avilable in Mumbai. Will you suggest to go with this?

^^ Yes, but imo. There could have been other players out but none that i know of come with the mtk 1389 chipset. So you should be safe going for this player.

Back