WTB MMCX Cable for Tin T2

xkcd0137

Adept
The original MMCX cable that came with my Tin Audio T2 has passed away 6 months back and since then they are resting in their box as new cables are way overpriced, some even costing more than the IEMs. I'd rather sell them than pay for the overpriced cables.

Kindly DM your reasonable offers.

You try re-soldering the cable.
First of all, the cable is very poor quality one. I am facing audio issues for quite some time. There is interference between both left and right chord all the time and I had to separate the chords by hand while listening to music.

Second, few months back the outer ring of left MMCX connector broke, hence it is not able to hold the left piece in place. I am attaching the pics, do let me know if it can be repaired.

Third, I don't have required equipment to solder so can't try that.

IMG_20210831_163445.jpg

IMG_20210831_163457.jpg

IMG_20210831_163508.jpg

IMG_20210831_163511.jpg

This is beyond repair.
I assumed that the mmcx connectors were ok and only the wires where they make connection with connectors had the issue.

If you can source cheap mmcx male connectors a good quality aux cable then a cable for your Tin Audio T2 can be made.
It can be a fun DIY project too.
But it depends if you wanna do this way.
There are some tuts available on youtube you can also check them out.
I wish Aliexpress was still there.

Checkout some listings on Ebay UK some aliexpress sellers are there

Last edited:
If you can source cheap mmcx male connectors a good quality aux cable then a cable for your Tin Audio T2 can be made.
It can be a fun DIY project too.
But it depends if you wanna do this way.
There are some tuts available on youtube you can also check them out.
I wish Aliexpress was still there.

I knew about such diy and would totally like to do one day but don't have much time atm, hence was looking to get a readymade cable. Also sourcing the parts is a pain since AliExpress ban.

Thanks for the links. I'll see if I am able to get these parts and spare some time somehow.

I knew about such diy and would totally like to do one day but don't have much time atm, hence was looking to get a readymade cable. Also sourcing the parts is a pain since AliExpress ban.

Thanks for the links. I'll see if I am able to get these parts and spare some time somehow.
Then you can just buy the complete mmcx cables (links I mentioned above), they will cost you around rs400-600 shipped, though I cannot guarantee their quality.
Check their reviews if they have any.

Back