MNIK ticket cost only 1000Euro in berlin

MAGNeT

Skilled
May 4, 2005
See now SS says we asked him to apologized to nation not BT..

So our job is over.We won..Double standard BS

From what i came to know strict orders were given to officer from rank of dcp to beat officer in whichever area if a single theater is damaged officers will be suspended(since Ashok chavan became all alone seeing NCP conspiring at his back(pawar thackeray meet))

Around my place a SS worker was hammered just because he was putting a poster to not see the movie that too in his party office such was the temper of the officers

This should have been done before ..

From this i see the biggest looser to be Pawar (New issue::Why on earth he have to make IPL tax free when the government introducing and increasing service tax again because of losses due to recession and bail out packages)rather than thackeray(because they wont die easily.tomm theyll get a smaller star to hammer)

blr_p

Skilled
Apr 11, 2007
MAGNeT said:
See now SS says we asked him to apologized to nation not BT..
So our job is over.We won..Double standard BS
But party objectives have been met, and thats the point isnt it, always about self-aggrandizement :)

MAGNeT said:
From what i came to know strict orders were given to officer from rank of dcp to beat officer in whichever area if a single theater is damaged officers will be suspended(since Ashok chavan became all alone seeing NCP conspiring at his back(pawar thackeray meet))

Around my place a SS worker was hammered just because he was putting a poster to not see the movie that too in his party office such was the temper of the officers

This should have been done before ..
Excellent if what you heard is indeed true. Unless of course it was a SS bluff in which case the cops look good but it came at a cost as they could not perform other duties. Whenever a threat is made it needs to be ascertained how serious the other party will be in carrying out. See this is where its tricky, you never know. Another win-win situation for the parties concerned at our cost :(

MAGNeT said:
(New issue::Why on earth he have to make IPL tax free when the government introducing and increasing service tax again because of losses due to recession and bail out packages)rather than thackeray(because they wont die easily.tomm theyll get a smaller star to hammer)
Can you expand more on the 'introducing & increasing' service tax bit ?

Given the way things are atm, one would have thought keeping it at the same level or decreasing it would have been better. Corporates are always going to get a bigger prize (tax free) as they generate more tax income in the first place anyway.

MAGNeT

Skilled
May 4, 2005
Blr it is just to show it wasnt a flop show ..They demanded SRK to come to matoshree(Bt home) and apologize..and once they knew there workers are being hit all over and srk says i am sorry for the nation for the trouble(trouble in watching the movie not his freedom of speech statement)..SS says we wanted nation apology.Srk did(again misunderstanding the statement)...Anyways finally the stuff ended but this is the way in which government should act

Agreed the police couldn't act in other jobs..but it was not the case they were like hit anyone whoever comes for whatever reason(the SS issue or some general issue)..since they were under tremendous pressure(i came to know about the suspension order stuff from an old congress worker who is no longer part of local politics)

Regarding tax

There are chances service tax being made back to 12% from 10% on services...so 2% more money will go out from our pocket...The economy progress report shows improvement in economy so the physical deficit extra burden of 4 lakh crore is putting pressure on government to remove the freebies to corporate..which they dont want to hence increase in service tax(we will come to know in budget..it will add 40000crores)..plus there always a news going on to increase petrol prices these days..

And via IPL 20-40 crore rupees would have been gained as entertainment tax(20-25% on ticket amount) that MR sharad pawar bailed out..else it would have added in government kitty..was there a need for that

X-Rebel

Disciple
Jul 30, 2007
Not supporting what SS did .. but SRK is surely a Paki lover and deserves to be boycotted.

Recently he had made a statement that Pakistan is a good neighbor .. now he wants Paki players .....

He should go & ask the families of those who died in 26/11 if Pak is a good neighbor .. to the soldiers who are guarding our country that is Pak a good neighbor ... and was really sad to see Amir Khan supporing SRK ....

About MNIK, surely it deserves to be flop .. piece of shit ....

broadway

Disciple
Jun 3, 2009
SRK knows exactly what he says. Provocation can be intentional or unintentional. What did i say? Never mind.

So who saw the movie? Judging from the trailer, it looks like forrest gump meets i am sam. The tag tine is interesting. Almost sort of like a revivalist propaganda. I like the new trend. Every film maker is out to make a masala movie about a religious man and his mission to remove the misunderstandings of his religion. There have been 2-3 movies in the past about the same subject. A muslim man travels to US to tell george bush that he is not a terrorist. Similar was the case with the denzel washington movie "book of eli" about christian evangelism. And i bet no critics in the world would brand MNIK or book of eli as "religious propaganda". Some things just need NOT to be said.

Controversy sells. Maybe SRK should remix "allah ko pyari hain qurbani" in his next movie and feature a host of actors and cricketers in it. So controversial that it would be an instant hit.