Mobile for 12K

kidrock

Disciple
Ok Guys,

I am finally ready to go get a new cell. After my last post here everyone suggested I go for K750i. I can commit up to 12k. So it’s pretty good for the k750i + 1 gb memory stick. But I really want to know can I get anything better for 12k. I currently use the Nokia 6610 antique but I am happy with it. So you see don’t have that great needs. But with this new one I expect 2 things a good camera and mp3 playback. What do you thing I should go for? K750i or something else

well, the speakers are definatly better on the 6233, and also, its about preferring Nokia, so am just suggesting an alternative in case he doesnt want to go with SE :)

But with this new one I expect 2 things a good camera and mp3 playback.

with those needs both 6681 and 6233 lose out... atleast on the camera front......

K750i will be almost perfect, unless he prefers Nokia and If he does then it should be 6233(great screen and speakers and much better video playback)

I like the K750i. Just wanted if i could get anything better for the buck. Hows the call volume on the 750i compared to nokia phones?

Get the k750i and sont hpm 70 headphones for about 600. These headphones are awwsum!!!!!!!!!! Good bass to . They also feature a 3.5mm jack out so u can plug your phone pretty much everywhere!

I found in HotSpot, New Friends Colony that SE W800i (which is not available in many places) is available for Rs. 12,300/-. Allthough it's a a phased out Phone but you will always get a 1yr. warranty with it + 512MB Bundled Memory + AutoFocus feature with 2MP Camera. It has a better joystick quality than SE K750i. Otherwise go for SE W700i or Nokia 6233.

Hey l7 has only 0.3 megapixel cam !
By the way to it's woe list you can also add poor processor that does not allow you to play good java games or play videos in good quality

aka911 said:
Hey l7 has only 0.3 megapixel cam !
By the way to it's woe list you can also add poor processor that does not allow you to play good java games or play videos in good quality

is there no other motorola phones that are better in those aspects ? they are good looking than sony phones though.

No even the latest motorola phone (krzr) has exactly the same specs as l7 except for the camera that has been bumped upto 2 mp . And it is priced at 17k. Ridiculous.

Back