Mobile for ~25k and is Yebhi trustworthy?

I get that impression, but even the search did not show many threads for this phone. Planning to buy it but only if HTC has launced the 2.3 for the phone. Would appreciate any help.

Regards,

Deepak

What is your budget ??? If u are looking sumthing in the 25-30k bracket i suggest u go for the sensation i.e if u r looking specifically only for HTC Phones.. sensation is far bettre than incredible and has a very good community in XDA....If u are looking for sumthing else then go for SGS2 eyes closed..
If you are more interested in getting the latest version of Android then buy the Nexus S as it will be first one to get ICS updates....

Its a pretty good phone. And i have seen the 2.3 update.

Dont fret over your purchase. Its my favourite too. Brilliant battery, good display, very good camera and the 2.3 updates mean that u ll get a very good phone. And i havent even mentioned the goodies about the HTC sense.

You ordered a good phone, just be happy with it instead of craving for features which trades some other essential feature in return.

Honestly enough, dont let opinions sway you. On a practical purpose, i think Incredible S is a very good phone.

You would use the phone so the display and HTC sense will come right into play. The battery held up 16+ hours when i had it, so that is again good. Last but not the least, the camera is used extensively as well and Incredible S performs very nicely in that department as well. I prefer this phone over the samsung galaxy S1. The 4" screen size is my definition for a phone screen.

But.. only thing is.. i heard about official price cut on this phone.. so you might wanna confirm that news and ask the Letsbuy people about that. Do that asap.

I dont know what they can do.. but as the price cut was official.. they might be coaxed into some sorta credit note or cancellation of the order so you can place it afresh maybe ?

I heard the phone's new pricing will be 21.5k. But only by word of mouth. So do confirm.

Flipkart aint reflecting the cut either so i am guessing either my source was misinformed or maybe the price cut reflects in other few days' time..

Whatever be the case, its a good n practical phone. Be happy with your purchase.

Cancelled the order. Lemme see if there is a big price drop next week. Can order it again anyway.

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

RS4 said:
You can get Galaxy S2 at just 25k at yebhi, use this coupon: PC1618788K95 and act fast as it will not last for long.
Samsung Handsets Galaxy SII I9100 Black | Yebhi.com

How long do you think this will be on for?

Is it a reliable website?

RS4 said:
You can get Galaxy S2 at just 25k at yebhi, use this coupon: PC1618788K95 and act fast as it will not last for long.

Thanks. Cancelled the HTC and ordered the Galaxy. Hope this is the correct one?

deepakvrao said:
Cancelled the order. Lemme see if there is a big price drop next week. Can order it again anyway.

How long do you think this will be on for?

Is it a reliable website?

Thanks. Cancelled the HTC and ordered the Galaxy. Hope this is the correct one?

good decision, yebhi is a reliable website, many on TE have bought stuff from them ,so you need not worry :)

deepakvrao said:
I see that now, and I checked my posts. saw why I joined, but I totally forgot about the forum after that. Need to be here more often.

Does this reentry here have something to do with a certain pretentious someone trying to keep BZ for bikers alone? :p

Congrats on the SGS2 :)
It's a fantastic phone.

Not really. I was going to answer there too, but decided against it.

BUT I did realize that I'll probably get better advise on a tech forum than on a cycling forum? For example, if you see thae advise that TBHP guys give on cycling in their forum it is pathetic.

Well, I got some pretty good advise on BZ, but the search here showed me a lot too.

stalker said:
wut :S

You are a member here?? From 2008 :O

Ohhh, it's you?

RS4 said:

Have to thank you again. Dunno why but the price is up by 2K today. A friend wanted one and he just phoned and told me.

Back