Mobile for ~25k and is Yebhi trustworthy?

I get that impression, but even the search did not show many threads for this phone. Planning to buy it but only if HTC has launced the 2.3 for the phone. Would appreciate any help.

Regards,

Deepak

Doc,

I haven't been following up BZ lately, even I am not that good here either, due to professional reasons though. Are you pointing to pretentious someone to RN? ;) I hope not, ahh, miss the fun. I should go back in between there.

+LT

^I never said pretentious. I think he has a valid point to some extent, and have replied there too.

Anyway, back to my Yebhi woriies. Card has been charged, no mail from them yet but a bigger worry - they have a no questions asked return policy

Reverse Pickup | Yebhi.com

and the price of the phone has gone up by 2k today, so, is it possible that they had a returned phone to sell?

Yebhi.com question. Are they completely trustworthy?

Ordered the Galaxy 2 yesterday. Card has been charged, no mail from them yet but a bigger worry - they have a no questions asked return policy

Reverse Pickup | Yebhi.com

and the price of the phone has gone up by 2k today, so, is it possible that they had a returned phone to sell? Why would the phone be 27K or so yesterday, and 29K plus today?

I don't think they would have a retUrn policy for mobiles. Have found them to be trustworthy for shoes and clothes shopping. Return policy as far as shoes and clothes are concerned, is real and fast.

@deepakvrao - [Mod]I deleted your thread since you already have a live thread for phone buying advice. Stick to this thread instead of creating another one. Merged the 2nd thread with this one.[/Mod]

Dex@ter said:
Hey buddy , i also bought a SII at 24.8k .. lets see how it works out

So, at least it was not just one piece that they were selling at that price. Spoke to them and they guaranteed me that it would be a new unused piece. Did you get any mail confirming the order? I didn't and that is really strange. All online shopping and I get the confirming mail almost immediately.

Still TE guys have only good things to say about the site, so should be all good.

^May be trivial. But did you Check the Spam folder.

Their website is also pretty good. They update the tracking no. on their website like flipkart. Also status is constantly updated too. So you can check it in the website if you haven't received any mail.

No mail confirmation still from their end but status shows as verified ..

i did call the CC centre yterday and they confirmed they will deliver by monday as i stay in gurgaon

Incase of any problem , can go for a face to face also since they are based out of Delhi .. lets see ..

Btw where are u from ?

^^^So awesome that it left me wondering about "if it sounds too good to be true, it probably is", and I had doubts as to whether this would be a used repacked set.

BTW, when you said it wont last long, I thought that you were referring to the voucher, not the price itself.

Back