Budget Above 25K Mobile for Around 30-35k Max

babloos

Disciple
guys i need new mobile around 30-35k max. upgrade from my previous s4 should have great display and audio quality,looking at below models

nexus 5

pro-stock android,price
cons-battery life,cam

Z1 compact

pro-loved design ,display looks superb
cons-i have big hands will it be good for messaging ??

Lg g2

pro-good display,cam,battery life
cons-price on higher side,getting old

also thought about htc one and z1,but htc one has outdated hardware,z1 bad viewing angles,s5,z2,m8 all will be around 50k plus

if you are currently using a galaxy S4, then I dont think you will be "upgrading" much by selecting any of the above models....
The S4 already has a very good camera, perhaps the best screen among the above and above average battery life.
The Xperia compact is a unique case and although a very good cellphone, people selecting it are perhaps going for the size rather then the specs.

The speed jump from Snapdragon 600 to 800 is , I dont think evident in day to day usage.
If you still must upgrade, Lg G2 / Xperia Z1 look to be the best. although the G2 is frankly ugly to look at.

guys i have already sold s4 long time back.getting good deal on lg g2
is sprint version(lg g2) worth getting ??heard htc one version of sprint had some problems with custom roms,and my budget goes down to 28-30k max
only choice lg g2 used (mint condition) for 26.5k or new nexus 5 16gb for 29k

guys i have already sold s4 long time back.getting good deal on lg g2
is sprint version(lg g2) worth getting ??heard htc one version of sprint had some problems with custom roms,and my budget goes down to 28-30k max
only choice lg g2 used (mint condition) for 26.5k or new nexus 5 16gb for 29k
Whats your location :D i have a lg g2 32 gb with 6+ months warranty

Back