Mobile Number Portability (MNP): Vodafone, Airtel, Docomo.....Which one to choose?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oli

Disciple
With MNP now featuring in India, one can switch a service provider. I'm using the airtel corporate plan and would like to switch the provider for a number of reasons: spam sms (some from airtel, some from branded stores and the rest from God knows who :), I receive atleast 15 of them everyday and I cannot blacklist or block them).

Which service provider would you guys prefer?

Re: Mobile Number Portability (MNP): Vodafone, Airtel, Docomo.....Which one to choose

Which circle are you in ? Without knowing this, how would anyone tell you the best/better provider in your area?

Re: Mobile Number Portability (MNP): Vodafone, Airtel, Docomo.....Which one to choose

I am on Airtel and I won't be shifting .. Cos the last time I checked the Data plans of Vodafone(the only other carrier that i consider to be an alternative to Airtel) are reaally expensive.. I use an iPhone and I use up a lot of data ... So 98 Rs/Month for 2Gb data in Airtel is the cheapest option for me.... The only gripe I have with Airtel is the lack of coverage inside buildings in some areas....

i had read in many forums that in Haryana you get loads of freebies for porting to BSNL from other operators, freebies like Rs.150 talktime, free unlimited 2g GPRS worth Rs.274 for a month, bsnl-bsnl talktime of around 200mins std tt of 100 mins free sms worth Rs.100 & more, is it true anyone from haryana confirm that?

M on vodafone and i think i will stick to it...as for now...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back