Mobile phone between 8k-9k????

LG phones are buggy, and their service sucks Ba11s. I wouldnt touch another LG mobile phone with a 10 foot pole :mad:

hmm the features seem yummy for the price, but thats the same reason i bought my c 2500 :(

LG dynamite is quite an awesome phone .. played with the KG300 for a couple of days.. Its got a good camera, a decent loudspeaker and an excellant screen, but somehow the earpiece volume was somewhat low compared to other phones...

Although i would vouch for the Z550i also :)

IceFusion said:
LG dynamite is quite an awesome phone .. played with the KG300 for a couple of days.. Its got a good camera, a decent loudspeaker and an excellant screen, but somehow the earpiece volume was somewhat low compared to other phones...
Although i would vouch for the Z550i also :)

just wait till something goes wrong with it :p

Chek out the Samsung X700, got pretty decent features, 1.3 mp Cam, Mp3 player, FM, expandable card and of coz terrific display.

greenhorn said:
just wait till something goes wrong with it :p
i wont bet on it... It is one of the good phones ive used.. and I tested it preey heavily also.. ;)
The UI is diffrent, the phone is built nicely and has a great display...one of the good phones by LG it is :p

achu411 said:
guyz!.. wht abt v3i????.. the cost has reduced rite??.. its bet 8-9k range.. how good is v3i!??

if u dont have any probs ..with clamshell them go ahead with the Z550i but in my opinion manytimes the clamshell are a bit delicate specially the razor V3i ,

annd also the V3i. cam is not the good ,in my opinion u wint find anything much attractive other than the looks in the V3i now a days...also if high memory is not a necessity u could also go for the w 550i ..it's sound quality is good..cam also up to the mark.only there's no expandable memory just 256 internal memory. !

in the end it all depends on u r requirements and tastes..i dont have any idea about the LG /Samsung phones .. as i generaly dont see them among my frnds..

happy shopping !

ahem.. the new V3i's the cheap ones.. are diffrent in terms of quality of built then the old costly V3i's...

So stay away from those...

Back