Mobile phone with mp3 playback

archish

Skilled
I am looking for a mobile phone which has good stereo Mp3 playback. Camera is optional. Phone with best mp3 quality stereo playback and loud volume is the necessity. Kindly suggest some model.

hi u can even check out the s.e k700i quite a package for around 9500-11000 in mumbai got mine for 9500/- has got mp3 player as well as f.m. so it rocks :hap2: one major drawback though no expansion slot(mem) :mad: and the sound quality is quite good , then it has a camera which is ok not bad though and ofcourse bluetooth so a good buy i think so

budget is not a limit can spend 20k need the phone with best mp3 sound thats all. already have the nokia 6230, something better and also need some amp in jack if possible :)

archish said:
budget is not a limit can spend 20k need the phone with best mp3 sound thats all. already have the nokia 6230, something better and also need some amp in jack if possible :)

presently SE is ruling the sound quality section..with the E398 close behind.
SE also has a basic eq.

As for amp-out u will have to wait for the w-800 from SE..comes with stereo out to connect to deck and amps.

if u have 20 k....i suggest u go ahead with the SE K750i without thinking anymore....its one hell of a phone and is priced decently....

fr 20k there is nothing that will touch K750i;;; and yeah u do get one hell of a camera with it;; go man;have ur cake and eat it too with k750i;; pity it's not UIQ

if u r buying cel for mp3 playback, u need 2 get a higher capacity card....
K750i will be 18.5K in mumbai....wid a 64 MB card...

~HeadShot~ said:
If ur budget is 18k, then just look at nothing else other than SE K750i. Excellent MP3 playback with gr8 cam. :hap2:

i second that ... the best mp3 playback + 2mp cam rite now :hap2: :hap2:

Back