Other Mobile Screen Enlarger, are these worth it ? Please share the product you are using and worth buying ?

Futureized

Skilled
Looking to buy same for kids, for there online studies. (since i used the PC, kids are unable to use same during there online school).

Found this products based on average customer reviews.

Here are few images from amazon.

Attachments

• 11.jpg
    11.jpg
    15.4 KB · Views: 110
  • 22.jpg
    22.jpg
    14.3 KB · Views: 108
  • 33.jpg
    33.jpg
    13.9 KB · Views: 117
  • 44.jpg
    44.jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 110
  • 55.jpg
    55.jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 124
I would like to see actual usage pictures rather than these renders.
Here are some 1* ratings for one of the products above. many have uploaded photos as well.

I saw these on footpath near railway station. they're absolutely awful. they're not even a glass, the a plastic sheet which makes screen big but its like looking at screen through a fog

I recollect back in 1995 or so when I was still in school, I used to go to tuition to one lady's home in my area. There were mostly CRT TVs then. She had put a large square shaped (more than 25 Inch diagonally) magnifying glass on a stand in front of that to make the picture appear larger.

I recollect back in 1995 or so when I was still in school, I used to go to tuition to one lady's home in my area. There were mostly CRT TVs then. She had put a large square shaped (more than 25 Inch diagonally) magnifying glass on a stand in front of that to make the picture appear larger.
Yes I remember seeing the same once, it was a black and white TV though.
I saw these on footpath near railway station. they're absolutely awful. they're not even a glass, the a plastic sheet which makes screen big but its like looking at screen through a fog
Any idea about the price, which station specially if mumbai ?

Back