Mobile Service Provider in Banglore

Just a quick question :)

I want to get a pre-paid connection that allows me to use GPRS service ( like Airtel Mobile Office) . It shouldn't be entirely volume based. Something like 800mb for 399 bux would do just fine.

So if people from banglore can help out plz ??

Airtel pre-paid does not have this, but the post paid does. Either way, Airtel is the only network in the city with decent coverage. The signal comes even in the basement of offices. Hutch(now Vodafone) had no reception in basements. This might have changed now, but it was true until last year.

damn :(

What about BSNL .. i didn't want to go the Post-paid way :( , but since i have to BSNL offers GPRS for 199 (unlimited ) .

So how good is that and do they have EDGE ??

Btw thnx a lot for that response :)

Yes they do have EDGE. Best is call the customer care number and ask them all this. The number for post paid and pre paid services is different. I actually know no one who has BSNL, so I can not comment on their service and coverage capabilities. My friend has Reliance cdma and that is working pretty well, I'll ask him about GPRS.

Ok looks like i will be getting post-paid connection :)

Now just want to know whether i should go for vodafone or airtel for GPRS based plans ( Mobile Office/Connect) .

Back