Mobile shops in Delhi?

hatter

Skilled
Not very keyed in about the cellphone stuff.

And hence I need to know some reputable, well-stocked cellphone dealers in Delhi who have a penchant for getting you the best price. All locations are fine if the dealer is deserving, but south Delhi is preferred. Grey market prices can also be considered, if the dealer is reputable and the product genuine.

PS: If you are a dealer or know someone very well, have personal connections/friendship, you can also PM me and we can discuss the product(s) in question. I have no problem even if they are located outside Delhi, provided the price and reputation of dealer is good.

If you can tell the celllphone you are looking for I can update you with the prices from a shop in CP...

I always buy from him...he claims to be distributor...

All the phones are with bill and warranty....

how come Wave is for less than MRP and Galaxy S nearly 3K more than MRP. Somebody in the other forum got Galaxy for 27.5K. I am keen on Legend if your dealer can match the best price at which people in TE have bought it. If possible, please PM me the dealer's number

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

@dhruvrock: Now that you have mentioned it, I remember a Palika dealer from whom I bought a Nokia phone... should buzz him :)

Try Gaffar & Palika as its quite known for these kinda stuff. But look these only for availability & price idea & inquire from ur nearby places also. As u get cheapest price thn buy from there.

ankxxs said:
Try Gaffar & Palika as its quite known for these kinda stuff. But look these only for availability & price idea & inquire from ur nearby places also. As u get cheapest price thn buy from there.
Checked out some stores today. here is the summary:

* Legend is not available at most stores. Even if it is, the price is around 24-25K (With bill and everything)

* Desire is widely available in Grey. Price vary. Best Quote that I got was 23K without box (The phone is new. dealer said it was brought from abroad without box to avoid duty. Accessories will be given, just no box). With box, the price was 25K.

* Samsung wave is available for 17.5K. It's a nice phone. Played with it at a Samsung outlet. very fast, smooth AI, hardware is similar to what is there in Galaxy except screen size. very nice Super AMOLED screen but no Android. Bada, for now, is as good as a dead horse.

* Galaxy S... nowhere available in Delhi. Will checkout Samsung store in a few days. I am sure I can get it for around 27-28K

So, what do you guys say. Is Desire for 25K in grey a better deal than Galaxy S?

As I see Advantages of Desire are:

* Sense UI and HTC's commitment to Android. Froyo is definitely coming. Samsung too has committed to bring Froyo on Galaxy S but given its track record, anything is possible
* Great build quality, better looking
* Very good community support
* 3.7" is manageable screen size while 4" of Galaxy S seems slightly too big to be pocket friendly. Especially in jeans.

Disadvantages of Desire
* Not so good hardware as compared to Galaxy S
* AMOLED Screen vs Super AMOLED on Galaxy S
* Grey market purchase
* Relatively poor battery

I called up a Samsung dealer in Mukherjee Nagar yesterday. He said he would have the Galaxy S today. Will call him up around noon and confirm. Will update you!

P.S.: Galaxy S > Desire

Back