CPU/Mobo Mobo discussion from GO/IC : E6550, E6750, Q6600 thread

What about the Gigabyte DS3P? I was really expecting something around 9k MAX for this board, but seeing how the other Gigabyte boards are prices, this might well be around 13k?

Asus has only released In India Acc to Rashi i.e P5K3 Delux =15.6k + tax

and P5K-C =9.~k+tax :D

Well I enquired abt P5k-E wifi and delux variant but they were saying some of the Asus newly released boards are not yet launched in India :|

any idea about the price of the MSI P35 Neo-F, its selling for 99$ at the egg so should be fairly cheap here. But at 6.9k the Biostar board is the one to have

raj_pol said:
:) The price of the P5KC is quite good considering for India and the kind of price that say gigabyte puts for its products

There is an issue with this board regarding raid support it seems...One guy in the egg mentioned that the board has no raid support for the sata ports..Only available for e-sata...

I am not very clear...correct me if I am wrong

hitman050 said:
What about the Gigabyte DS3P? I was really expecting something around 9k MAX for this board, but seeing how the other Gigabyte boards are prices, this might well be around 13k?

Rio posted that DS3R is available at 13.5K, so DS3P will be around 2K more than that. For Indian prices, I think there is not much room for mobos like DS3P and DS4 (I would love to see these in the market). You would have to get a DS3R or go for DQ6.

I think Asus P5K Deluxe is a better buy for less than 1k more compared to DS3R. As others have pointed, Gigabyte prices make no practical sense.

hunt3r said:
any idea about the price of the MSI P35 Neo-F, its selling for 99$ at the egg so should be fairly cheap here. But at 6.9k the Biostar board is the one to have

somebody on techtree had posted that it retails arnd 9k .

:) Sorry for digging up the post?

Between the

1. xfx 650i

2. asus p5kc

3. msi neo

Which would you guys suggest? The proccy is going to be e6750?

The xfx is here because it has raid support which the other two does not have, is cheaper :p but unsure about 1333Mhz proc support

Thanks again

anybody interested in asus p5k3 deluxe mobo can contact me ...i am willing to sell it cheaper than the market price but message son as i m thinking of exchanging it for striker extreme on wednesday

cheers

Hii,even i m going for XFX 650i,what do u guyz have to say bout this board i wont b overclocking at all,i want a decent mobo which shud not b vry expensive so getting this one frm a frnd,i m planning to get E6300 with this board will it b a gud choice for normal use and lil gaming or shud i spend lil more and get 6550?is it worth spendin 3-4k more for de E6550?2X1 667Mhz ram,8600GT gpu,250GB sata hdd r other things which i m gonna get!really vry confused plz help me out on this!thanks

Back