Mobo Madness

Switch

Skilled
Welll i finally received some stuff. What you see in the pics below is a ASUS P5B dlx Mobo along with a ASUS P5B vannila mobo and Geil DDR 2 800 MHz Ram @ 5 - 5 - 5 - 15 timings. Followed by the big shots of the ASUS P5B Mobo. Havent posted shots for the dlx mobo as other members have already posted them on TE.

Well for the prices. Got the ram for Rs 9700 approx

The ASUS P5B vannila Mobo for Rs 8500 approx

And the P5B Dlx costed me Rs 10500 approx which i feel is a pretty decent price.

Just waiting for my C2D 6400 now. Already have a TT BT waiting for it which will be housed in a SLB.

Okey enough talking here are the pics.

I feel that ASUS P5B will be one mobo to look out for in the future. Simple design and decent overclocker. Does 500 FSB without isses after the new Bios update. Just the price is a bit of a downer as of now. The decent price for the mobo should be around 6.5K or so.

My new rig specs will read

C2D 6400 @ 3.2GHz Hopefully:p , Will be Cooled by TT BT

DDR 2 800 running 1: 1 with CPU @ 5 5 5 15

ASUS P5B Dlx

ATi X1900XT

Creative Sound Blaster Live

Segate 300 GB SATA Drive

Segate 160 GB x 2 SATA Drive

Hitachi 250 GB SATA Drive

Sony DRU 820A DVD Burner

LiteOn DVD Rom

Samsung 740N 17" TFT Monitor

SkyHawk Power One 540 Watt PSU

Logitech Standard Black Colour Keyboard

Logitech MX 518 Optical Gaming Mouse

Cooler Master X-Pad III Aluminium Mouse Pad for daily use

Mantis Speed MousePad for Gaming

Logitech Z 5300 5.1 Speakers

Antec Super Lan Boy Cabinet

Samsung ML 160 Lazer Printer

What i am showing off is not my mobo Rave... And you dont need to chat with me on steam... The P5B is already booked for somebody... Too late :bleh:

Seagate notebook 40 GB HDD with External Sony Vaio Casing

forgot to add this... but trust me 1TB is nothing to be proud off :p... You know what i mean

Cool..Congrat. But where did u get the P5B Deluxe for 10.5K, plz plz let me know, as i want one badly. PM if possible. I cant seem to find a better deal :(

'Party On' Switch Bhaiya!!:clap:

Though one self doubt here- i think- TtBT on P5BDlx + SLB= very tight fit!!:(
At least on some NF4 mobos with cpu socket at top and SLB, it was a very bad fit, if it fit at all!!:huh:

But you have the A8N sli dlx and if it fit that while housed in the SLB then i think this will too!!:p

Thanks for the concern Bikey... I too hope it fits... Just waiting for the proccy now... Cant do a dry run without it :p...

Back