CPU/Mobo Mobo Neeeeded

bitpal

Disciple
Hi guys,
I?ve been suggested to go for P5K series in Asus
p5n32-e sli & P5k or P5kC then a friend says P5k is an old series now, I myself once was interested in P5kC because it supports both DDR2 & DDR3 RAMs but it has less Heat Pipes then other Asus mobos. And p5n32-e sli is even way older and I?m not gonna put any SLI after all yaar.

XFX nForce 680i-LTSLI again is much useful if someone has got 2 of nvidia Cards and would like Setting up SLI.

Now someone suggested Abit IP-35E but I?ve not heard of this is it trust worthy and someone said its for overclockers and I?m not into OCing so how is its Build quality.

And to add to my Confusion and trouble somebody told me about EVGA and FOXCON.

Now I tell u somethings
1) I am not known and will not be doing Overclocking
2) I want a Mobo of Max Rs.13000
3) Don?t want Nvidia Chipset, want only P35 chip(x48 not affordable)
4) I am into 3d Animation,so need to work on softwares like 3DS Max and Maya.
5) I have already bought 4 GBs of Ram, know it can b utilized only by installing 64 bit OS.
6) Heat Pipes would definitely b added advantage.

And don?t ask me to buy some Under-Performing mobo and Overclock it.

PS: if very good then mobos like Foxconn etc can also be arranged by a friend of mine.

IP35-E is a GREAT mobo dude.. excellent performance.. majority here got the same board.. very reliable motherboard.. superb OC functionality.. overall 4/5 to it from myside.. another great board from Abit corresponding to you budget will be Abit IP35 Pro or Dark Raider. I think its on sale in TE market by Hkanitkar.. go check it out..

Back