Mobo,Processor, Ram

Status
Not open for further replies.

IceFusion

Skilled
Here is the stuff i wanna sell off..

Pentium 4 3.0Ghz socket 478 processor - Never overclocked, but its a prescott, so it gets heated up - 3 years old - Rs3000

Intel 865GBF mobo - Been giving me some problems lately with the Bios - If any 1 wants to buy it and take it for a ride most welcome, got its original box and booklets etc - Rs 1500

2*512mb DDR400 Ram - Both are lifetime warranty ones, working fine - Expected price 2k a piece

Combo for all the three things - 7500

Shipping Extra

Also would ship these out only on 1st december, maybe before that, [ actually depends on when does my conroe show up ;) ]

Any 1 intrested or want more info PM me or post here itself :)

I am interested in buying both the 512mb sticks. What brand are they?

Wtf, someone sell me some ram already. Everytime I am interested in buying, the seller disappears.

saumilsingh said:
I am interested in buying both the 512mb sticks. What brand are they?

Wtf, someone sell me some ram already. Everytime I am interested in buying, the seller disappears.

Bhai Aapp ki phonch bahut upar tak lagti hain, seller ko him GAAYAB kar dete hon:bleh:

IceFusion said:
Pentium 4 3.0Ghz socket 478 processor - Never overclocked, but its a prescott, so it gets heated up - 3 years old - Rs3000
1. Any warranty left? (I think not!)
2. Provide model no. etc details.
3. A friendly dealer is selling P4 3.0E for 5000/-, new with full warranty.
4. Is the price final, considering it's used with no warranty left, or negotiable?

Sorry if I'm ruining this up. I have one D865GBF lying around, which I can resurrect as a download machine, if all goes well. :D

Shakensoul said:
DDR400 RAM IS SELLING LIKE HOT CAKES PEOPLE< GRAB THEM WHILE THEY LASTS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:ohyeah: :eek:hyeah: :eek:hyeah:

The day Vista Officialy released, all 128,256,512 DDR 400 RAM price will start downfall.

okie.. some questions answered..

First of all i dont have a bill for any of it :p [ sorry came in as office PC, so didnt get any bill]

Secondly, the rams arent kingston... and i dont exactly remeber which brands they are... will check them up when i reach home in the evening...

@yamaraj.. dude the price is slightly negotiable.. u PM me ur offer :)

No warranty is left on it.. and its P4 3.0e socket 478 pentium 4 prescott

okie then here we go... Updates.. sorry for the delay.. was busy :p

The rams are of 2 diffrent companies.. one is blitz and the other GGVC.. here is the pic of the rams detilas/SPD in everest... would post a pic of rams if any 1 wants.

Blitz one

GGvc one

IceFusion said:
The rams are of 2 diffrent companies.. one is blitz and the other GGVC.. here is the pic of the rams detilas/SPD in everest... would post a pic of rams if any 1 wants.

Never hear about same:huh: ?

dude my friend interested in ram, he might feel secure with warranty left.
how much warranty left and is the price negotiable?

also lifetime means 3 years right? :)

@ stick dude 3 years ago Kingston, transcend werent so easily available at a decent price, and these work fine :)

@x86
well lifetime in delhi means lifetime ;)

and i can give personal warranty for the ggvc ram for 3 months as i know the guy who provided it nd would change it if there is a problem :)

IceFusion said:
@x86
well lifetime in delhi means lifetime ;)
I am not sure about Delhi :)P) but as per manufacturer 'lifetime' means the lifetime of the technology. If tomorrow DDR (tech) becomes obsolete, then thats teh end of 'lifetime.' Usually lifetime warranty is valid for 3 years or max of 5 years, depending on the manufacturer.

Lifetime warranty means till the lifetime of the technology. Kingston has Lifetime warranty and that is different from 3 years or 5 years warranty. You will get warranty support on Kingston products till the Lifetime of the product irrespective of whether they are 3 years old or 5 years old.

Quoting from Kingston here :

Lifetime Warranty: †
The following Kingston products are covered by this warranty for life:

Memory modules including ValueRAM, HyperX and Kingston system specific memory, Flash memory cards (e.g. Secure Digital, CompactFlash, MultiMediaCard, SmartMedia) ATA Flash, and Linear Flash; memory expansion-boards, networking adapters; routers, hubs and switches without cooling fans (excluding the power supply), Flash adapters and microprocessor upgrade products.

Five-Year Warranty:
The following Kingston products are covered by this warranty for a period of five years from the date of original retail purchase: PC Card Readers and USB DataTravelers.

Three-Year Warranty:
The following Kingston products are covered by this warranty for a period of three years from the date of original retail purchase: Datapak PC Card Hard Drive products.

Two-Year Warranty:
The following Kingston products are covered by this warranty for a period of two years from the date of original retail purchase: Solid state PC Card (PCMCIA) adapters.

One-Year Warranty:
The following Kingston products are covered by this warranty for a period of one year from the date of original retail purchase: DataTraveler Acessory Kit and TravelLite SD/MMC Reader.

Discontinued products not listed in the warranty are no longer covered as their warranty has expired.

TheMask said:
I am not sure about Delhi :)P) but as per manufacturer 'lifetime' means the lifetime of the technology. If tomorrow DDR (tech) becomes obsolete, then thats teh end of 'lifetime.' Usually lifetime warranty is valid for 3 years or max of 5 years, depending on the manufacturer.
yeah masky is right, my transcend also says lifetime warranty :p which translates to 3 years :p

well i agree to masky's point.. but as i said.. 1 ram i can get changed if it dies [ exception gets burnt] anytime :)

btw. both rams on hold for varun

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back