CPU/Mobo mobo...

tech_guy27

Disciple
decision

hey.....if i get a E6750....wat mobo can i buy...???

i can cash upto 7k max....preferable if its 5k too;)

plz suggest asap.....cant decide wat to buy....

tech_guy27 said:
abay....i cant get biostar....i already told u this.....n i dont need onboard GPU.....

Oh man, u again!! I didnt notice ur name.... go back to ur thread man....or pls put some hint that there was already some discussion u had on TE.

Pls try and stick to one thread. So ppl know what has already been talked !! :D

hunter said:
Oh man, u again!! I didnt notice ur name.... go back to ur thread man....or pls put some hint that there was already some discussion u had on TE.

Pls try and stick to one thread. So ppl know what has already been talked !! :D
u keep braggin about ur biostar.....i cant help it...i need to buy it asap...

tech_guy27 said:
u keep braggin about ur biostar.....i cant help it...i need to buy it asap...

What do u mean bragging?? U only keep making thread all the time !!
Did i only suggest u biostar????

then whats this???
Try to find Jetway JM2A692-GDG. Its less than 3300 INR and almost similar to that biostar model.

OR even if thats not there, then try these in numerical order.

1- ASUS M2A-VM - 4200 INR.
2- Gigabyte GA MA69GM-S2H - 4200 INR
3- Sapphire PI-AM2RS690MHD - 4800 INR.

If none are available, then i think u need to get off that dealer right now.

This stuff is located here FYI.
http://www.techenclave.com/forums/e4400-r-amd-x2-4800-a-98057-4.html#post667373

tech_guy27 said:
dude,

plz read de first post of this thread before u reply.....im buyin E6750.....n not amd....:p

Yes dude, u keep changing ur mind all the time, looking for the best is good, i am not saying u should stick to what has been recommended by other people but u keep on making different thread all the time.... so how do we know what has been suggested to u already. And u r not a LUXURY member so that i will remember that i have already suggested u something. I will just go and ignore u from the list now in order to stop bragging. :hap2:

tech_guy27 said:
dude,

plz read de first post of this thread before u reply.....im buyin E6750.....n not amd....:p

I first suggested u the intel board baby boy..... just to show u that i am not always "bragging" about biostars i quoted that text from the old thread....

Anyways, goodluck with ur config. u wont receive any of my suggestions from now..... Enjoy

hunter said:
Yes dude, u keep changing ur mind all the time, looking for the best is good, i am not saying u should stick to what has been recommended by other people but u keep on making different thread all the time.... so how do we know what has been suggested to u already. And u r not a LUXURY member so that i will remember that i have already suggested u something. I will just go and ignore u from the list now in order to stop bragging. :hap2:
I first suggested u the intel board baby boy..... just to show u that i am not always "bragging" about biostars i quoted that text from the old thread....

Anyways, goodluck with ur config. u wont receive any of my suggestions from now..... Enjoy

u mite as well do dat,dude.........lol.....

i guess postin a couple of thread here n there in diff section may b a mistake....my bad...
i m sry about that.....
n im not inclined to intel....kid......;)

Back