Modded Wii for Rs. 13000

gamer007

Disciple
hey evry1 ,
i found this place that would sell my a modded wii for Rs 13000:hap2:
and i was wondering whether any of u knew about a better deal ...
i dont think im getting a warranty with it , so am i taking too big a risk ??:huh:

please reply ,
thnx a lot

its called decent collections in the bandra area ...
not sure about its exact location cuz my uncle found it ,
but this is definately the price they qouted for me ..

when you mod your wii you wont have any warranty but i havent come across any wii yet that has any hardware failure

am guessing the Wii will be NTSC J, 13k is pretty good price also you would need to buy a step up transformer for it which would be around 700-1500 depending on the power rating plus additional wiimote/numbchuck if you want to play with other ppl which obviously you do :p, this should again be in the region of 2.5-3.5k depending on where you buy it from

but its an excellent buy

Yes , it will of course play the original games as well mate! :)

One of the best shop with best prices in Palika for Consoles-

Electronics Palace

No. 01165430398

^^ this is in Mumbai ???

Asking because ethan_hunt had asked at a shop (known to both of us) in Borivali, Mumbai and he was quoted 16k.

If they detect that you have a modded console they may actually ban you. No sure though. I have heard that many games ask to update themselves (not sure) and if you have a modded console then NEVER press YES for such things as you risk bricking your console.

Yes, Ninja Traders is in Musafir Khana Market in Mumbai (close to CST). The price is for an NTSC/J version. Is anyone using this version. Are the menus in English? Any known issues with the NTSC/J console?

Oh Manish Market. But actually we have to be very careful while shopping for stuff there. I have heard that they replace the original controller with sub-standard ones for ps2 consoles, not particularly any shop, in general in manish market

terrorofthedark said:
Yes, Ninja Traders is in Musafir Khana Market in Mumbai (close to CST). The price is for an NTSC/J version. Is anyone using this version. Are the menus in English? Any known issues with the NTSC/J console?

The Menus are in Japanese, but a bit of playing around makes you familiar and it is easy to figure out. Else, you can ask the shopkeeper to tell you the same and help you through the jap menus.

Darthcoder said:
The Menus are in Japanese, but a bit of playing around makes you familiar and it is easy to figure out. Else, you can ask the shopkeeper to tell you the same and help you through the jap menus.

else run homebrew on it and change the language to english

Back