Monitors Monitor <= 10k

Reviews for S2240L are quite good but the people recommend not to buy it if you plan on using it for gaming ( might do in future ) . Any better monitors available if I increase my budget to 11-12k ?

No cheap but good IPS panel currently available in the market.
Only Dell U2312HM is good but costly near 16K.
Asus are good but way too costly.
LG IPS225V better monitor at tight budget but I could not find it.
Only AOC i2353PH may be near 10K-11K

I'm gonna go with S2240L then, tried to find S2340L but its not available in Delhi.

No idea about AOC. Don't know if buying from an unpopular company will be worth it.

Even I could not find any Dell S2240M/L,S2340M/L in Kolkata.
Tried few days ago.
May be all sold out ?
And AOC not so unpopular as u think.
U will find review of AOC i2353PH at anandtech and here in this forum too.
But,u will not find any review on the model S2240L.

AOC i2353PH review is good but it is unavailable on flipkart.

EDIT: Finally bought the S2240L from flipkart, will post a review soon.
Thanks for all the help guys!

BenQ GW2750HM Vs Dell S2740L

I want to buy 22" monitor

b_viewing_angles_small.jpg
BenQ GW2750HM
d_viewing_angles_small.jpg
Dell S2740L

plz tell me how glossy Dell S series monitor are

what about AOC monitor ? i don't get any review of 22" AOC IPS monitor . its have 14ms response time with not look good on paper

I guess AOC new model are not launched yet in India.
I suspect AOC sells different model in India than other country or the monitor sent for review.
Cos saw 5ms response time at a site review of AOC i2757FH/FM but at India site showing 14ms.
Thought good thing is AOC not lying.

I guess AOC new model are not launched yet in India.
I suspect AOC sells different model in India than other country or the monitor sent for review.
Cos saw 5ms response time at a site review of AOC i2757FH/FM but at India site showing 14ms.
Thought good thing is AOC not lying.
+1

all AOC ips model except 23" one has 14ms response time . same model in Europe USA has 5ms

i check Dell S series IPS model on youtube they are too much glossy so i drop that option

any feedback of Benq GW series ?

Then you have very limited option now I guess.
And I have no option left for now.
I'm still looking for IPS under 8K for gaming.
But I guess I will not get.
I was hoping that AOC will launch cheap but good IPS but 14ms response time ruined every thing.
And you can't even know the input lag without any proper review.

Okay guys,
I received the monitor yesterday.
Really easy to set it up. Has absolutely amazing looks!
Amazing picture quality. For those who think it has a glossy screen, lemme tell you, when the monitor is off, it looks like a mirror :D
But when you turn it on, then its awesome! I did not feel uncomfortable at all with the screen, and my room is well lit.
I'm telling you, just buy it, u won't regret it.
But if you have lots of lighting in your room and that too, near the monitor, might be a problem, but otherwise, dont forget that it is a LED-IPS monitor.
Viewing angles are awesome!
Overall, has a lot of value for money, amazing looks, and IPS ofcourse, so go for it blindly! :)

Congrats!
By the way I bought one too.
Sadly mine got back light bleeding issue at both bottom end. :(
If you get Calibration Setting please tell me.
I must say it need to calibrate for better color.
Blu color is more compare to other color.

I did not buy that AOC cos of one and only reason that is 14ms response time.But,I heard color and viewing angle is good.
AOC is cheap at local market may be little less than 8K including all.

I did not buy that AOC cos of one and only reason that is 14ms response time.But,I heard color and viewing angle is good.
AOC is cheap at local market may be little less than 8K including all.

Response Time mention by dell is Gray to Gray
-This one mislead a lot of people. Screen Response Time should be measured in White to Black to White, and not in Gray to Gray. It takes a pixel longer time to change from White to Black, than between different shades of Gray.
So basically they are telling ppl the details of their faked test, but only somewhere that you won't noticed it or telling you in a way that you wouldn't understand.

in reality most of advance & cheap IPS monitor has Response Time between 8~16 ms

so if some manufacture mention 5 ms GTG is fake

LCD TV Response Time, Why it's Important

But,I'm more confused about AOC India site.
All are 14ms but G2G is not mentioned any where.
Where all review at web showing 5ms G2G and US/Europe selling different models than India.

But,I'm more confused about AOC India site.
All are 14ms but G2G is not mentioned any where.
Where all review at web showing 5ms G2G and US/Europe selling different models than India.

There is one 23" ips model on aoc india showing 5 ms GTG

You brought dell right?

We both upload video of our monitor when they reach home so ppl who r are confused like us will make right decision.

Back