WTB Monitor and LCD Acer Nitro VG271U 27" 144Hz WQHD Monitor + Accessories + Original Packaging

Status
Not open for further replies.
@eTernity2021

I'm also looking for a similar monitor for my brother and had a conversation with him. The local selling part is an obstacle for me as well, but the lack of the original packaging doesn't hamper the warranty AFAIK - you just need the invoice and the serial number to claim it.

@eTernity2021

I'm also looking for a similar monitor for my brother and had a conversation with him. The local selling part is an obstacle for me as well, but the lack of the original packaging doesn't hamper the warranty AFAIK - you just need the invoice and the serial number to claim it.
i am not sure!!! is ACER offers good packaging on pickup for RMA, u always have a downside to point the finger at u, as a damage will not warrant replacement.

@eTernity2021

Also, as people buy Monitors or any electronic items will keep the package in a godown or at a storage facility inside the home, if the seller is telling these issues, it implies he is hiding certain issues in the monitor. :p
BUMP

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back