Monitors Monitor Recommendation - Share Trading, programming, excels

cri_sss

Disciple
Hi All,

I'm looking for recommendations for a Monitor.

Primary Purpose is Share Trading (Charting) , Excels , programming. (At least 6 hours a day)
Secondary usage is Browsing, Watching Videos both online and offline

Gaming : Causal gamer (plays CS GO) but not serious with gaming.

I'm thinking of 27" monitor FHD and budget is 15k. Height adjustment is preferred. Also IPS is better than VA panel for this kind of usage?

I felt anything more than 27" FHD quality is not great so will stick to 27".
Should i look between 24"-27" screen size?

Please suggest and can i expect good deals during diwali season to wait for?.

Hi All,

I'm looking for recommendations for a Monitor.

Primary Purpose is Share Trading (Charting) , Excels , programming. (At least 6 hours a day)
Secondary usage is Browsing, Watching Videos both online and offline

Gaming : Causal gamer (plays CS GO) but not serious with gaming.

I'm thinking of 27" monitor FHD and budget is 15k. Height adjustment is preferred. Also IPS is better than VA panel for this kind of usage?

I felt anything more than 27" FHD quality is not great so will stick to 27".
Should i look between 24"-27" screen size?

Please suggest and can i expect good deals during diwali season to wait for?.

LG 27 inch 4 Side Borderless LED Monitor - Color Calibrates Full HD, IPS Panel with VGA, HDMI, in-Built Speakers - 27MP89HM (Silver/White) https://www.amazon.in/dp/B07B8Q53XB/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_fab_tx0CFbAV1ZP3G

If u can stretch your budget a little, ACER 31.5" WQHD Monitor is available @ ₹ 17300 on Amazon India. Using the same for quite some time after upgrading from a 27". U'll Love the extra screen space especially when using multiwindow. 1440p is a plus.

https://www.theitdepot.com/details-...or+with+AH+IPS+(LS27F350FHWXXL)_C7P30533.html <<< might suit your needs ,in open market you you will get far lesser price ,there is a short comming of stand ,you can purchase a vesa mount stand asper your liking

I dont know know about your current dispaly out ports but if you have display out ports of vga + dvi or hdmi combintion ,i would recommend two separate monitors ,one side for live stock feed and one for your excel

Thanks @MagicianRecon looking at the monitor its superb.. But its out of my budget. How about the benz which is bit cheaper.

Seems like not much options left in the category.. Dell is too expensive.

Thanks @Shahbaz Choudhary but somehow not inclied to acer and 31" is too big..

I noticed the aspect ratio is 16:9. I felt 16:10 is better but not sure how much it makes a difference.

BenQ displays are good as well. I feel the monitor options are a shit show in India, not sure why. Dell are definitely expensive and their cheap options are pathetic. If you want to have good Dell monitors be ready to shell out ridiculous amounts of money.

Regarding the LG monitor, grab it with No Cost EMI. You don't have to shell out money in one go and would have a good piece of display.

Back