Monitors Monitor suggestion <20k

rockxdude

Recruit
HI,

I am from Delhi and this is my first post :).

I am confused in purchasing a new monitor for my needs, i need a big screen for more productivity.
I currently have Samsung SyncMaster 2033 monitor but it has 1600x900 resolution creating issue with my work.

I liked "S27B750V" and it is 27" monitor and after some research i get to know that 27" 1080p monitor are not suitable for designing, etc. as it has pixel problem and text look jagged? Is that true?

I need a big screen monitor, and my main use is designing website, video production and normal internet usage. Plus little bit of games. And if it has vertical support(addon advantage :) )

I liked "DELL U2412M", but it has ghosting while using fast moving things, so i will be creating videos so with it cause any problem?

Any good suggesstion please.

Its a tough one to get a productivity monitor inside 20 k to be honest. The 2412 is the best you can do. I havent researched much about the ghosting issue but i dont think it should be a problem.
There is also one monitor from Asus which falls just outside the 20 k bracket . I forgot the its model no. I will try and get back to you regarding it.

Back