Monitors monitor+tv

think123

Disciple
monitor+tv suggestions plz

guys looking for lcd/led monitor,full hd with tv function as well,size around 23"-26",budget around 15k(can extend)

few model that i found

AOC T2442e 24" LED TV Monitor

samsung p2370ms lcd

lg M237WAP lcd

which is best among them?

are there any other model from other companies like dell,viewsonic,benq then pls suggest?

sorry actually i am new with all lcd/led stuff still using my old crt monitor high time to upgrade now.

budget around 15k can extend if required.size range 23"-26"

can i get 3d monitor in this price?pls suggest model

mostly want a lcd/led monitor which also doubles up as tv?

main use will be gaming,movies,watching tv.

liking the aoc t2442we led as it has rf jack also so can directly plug in my cable tv.how is this monitor quality?

or should i drop the idea of combined monitor+tv and get a good monitor and a settop box for tv connection to monitor?

presently i am using cable tv.

thanks ,waiting for input.

Ameet148 said:
Dell UltraSharp U2311H -Rs 14700/-.it's got the IPS panel,providing better viewing angles and crispier colors.

Top 5 Full-HD LCD Monitors < Best LCD Monitors with latest features, specifications, prices and comparison < PC World Top 5 < PC World.in

For your Budget that's probably the best you can get,and other members will suggest the same,I guess.

this monitor is good but it doesnot has tv feature and no inbuilt speakers,no remote?

and response time of 8ms will it be ok for gaming and watching action movies?

budget can be extended to 2-3k if some better product is available

and how much does a 3d lcd monitor cost in 23" size ?

so does it mean going for monitor+settop box is the way as no good monitor+tv available?

Nothing to worry about the response time,it's alright if you are not a very hardcore gamer.About speakers,I would say the inbuilt speakers won't sound good anyways.Better buy a 4.1 or 5.1 creative and an internal TV tuner card with which you can record your TV shows.

And 3D gaming,just forget about it with that budget.Other members might know if anything falls in your budget better than the one suggested by me.So, wait for their inputs too.

Ameet148 said:
Nothing to worry about the response time,it's alright if you are not a very hardcore gamer.About speakers,I would say the inbuilt speakers won't sound good anyways.Better buy a 4.1 or 5.1 creative and an internal TV tuner card with which you can record your TV shows.

And 3D gaming,just forget about it with that budget.Other members might know if anything falls in your budget better than the one suggested by me.So, wait for their inputs too.

ok, thanks will wait for others input

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

want to ask one doubt regarding dell u2311,as this has a usb port so can i plug a usb external tv tuner card which is used for pc and laptop and watch tv directly on the monitor or do i need pc and then via pc use the external tv tuner card?

Back