Monitor won't display anything

Hi,

Here are the specs of my pc
Ryzen 1600
Asus B350 prime
Corsair 8gigs ram
Zotac Nvidia 1060 6gb gpu
Wanted to sell the gpu as in need of some money. Removed the gpu, connected the monitor to the mobo but it won't display anything. Google told me this Is this true? If yes then two questions, how much to expect for the GPU? If I am able to sell it soon then which gpu is recommended? Budget as low as possible. Pc is rarely used nowadays.

Thanks

sadly the R5 1600 has no igpu (integrated gpu)
you can buy any cheap GPU just to get a video out
OR sell both the GPU n CPU and buy a CPU with an igpu
1060 is going around the 10k mark
you can get a cheap 710 for about 3k
or hunt around for something cheaper in the sales thread

sadly the R5 1600 has no igpu (integrated gpu)
you can buy any cheap GPU just to get a video out
OR sell both the GPU n CPU and buy a CPU with an igpu
1060 is going around the 10k mark
you can get a cheap 710 for about 3k
or hunt around for something cheaper in the sales thread
Thanks. How much will the ryzen 1600 fetch? I am planning to sell them both at a decent price and maybe get a new ryzen 2200g. Good Idea? Will it work fine with the rest of the specs?

Only the G series have that capability R5 2400G, 2200G, etc. Either you have to swap out the proccy or get a cheaper GPU.

Am using a B250 Prime with 2400G and it works fine.

^ Sorry, I can not comment on prices, I have barely watched hardware market for the last year or so.

Also, I meant B350 in my post and not B250. However, I would recommend selling off GPU and stay on with R5 1600. 2400G might be a slight downgrade.

i would guess anything between 15-17k for both

try posting the same query here

^ Sorry, I can not comment on prices, I have barely watched hardware market for the last year or so.

Also, I meant B350 in my post and not B250. However, I would recommend selling off GPU and stay on with R5 1600. 2400G might be a slight downgrade.
Pc is hardly used. Have no time for gaming. I know it will be a massive downgrade as eyeing the 2200g not the 2400g.

Back