More hard disk space and more gaming excitement !!

Nikhil

Skilled
2x250 GB Seagate HDDs.

The 250 GB raptors. ST3250310AS. I had to wait a month for these. Hope the wait was worth it. 5700/- total

Logitehc Momo Racing. From Chaos. For a very very good price.

The steering wheel totally rocks. Been playing GTR 2 with it and loving it.

correct me if i m wrong, but those dont look like raptors, those are 7200.10 barracudas, right?

raptors are much higher rpm n much more exp.....no? :)

techie_007 said:
correct me if i m wrong, but those dont look like raptors, those are 7200.10 barracudas, right?

raptors are much higher rpm n much more exp.....no? :)

Those single platter 7200.10 series hard drives are supposed to have similar performance to that of the Raptors

oh, so that was wat it meant. :p i ve one of these too ;) was just discussing raptor prices with a frnd yday...n he actually thot they are cheap :) so was just wonderin for a min if i m seeing things :D

they dont usually sell retail yaar.... my dad's company buys a lot of computers from them and so, they agreed to get the hard disks for me.

It is easier and cheaper to get it from SP road.

And I just checked the invoice. It ius 5700+ VAT = 5928 or something.

The Sorcerer said:
re-route the pedal cables from the back. Why one Earth I can see a vaseline on the comp table??
Nice set of hard drives!!!!

I cant do that because the steering wheel set isnt permanently fixed... So, if I route them from the back, it will be very very inconvenient.

Vaseline ? It's for dry skin :p

It is not too had. If you have played the game before, then it's not too difficult. If you are trying out GTR 2 and the wheel for the first time, then it's much more difficult.

Congrats niks...:D

Lol..i got the same thing a few days back too..but didnt post it for some reason..:ashamed:

I got the 'Raptor' 250 gb seagate :)P) along with a transcend 4 gb pendrive from Prime ABGB... now, my total storage has gone up a little bit...:p

WD Caviar SE 320 gb

+ Samsung 160 GB x 2 = 320 GB

+ Seagate 250 GB 'Raptor' :lol:

Total = 890 GB...:ashamed:

I know its not much, but will suffice my needs for the next 6 months or so..:ashamed:

Total Damage :

Seagate 250 GB ST3250310AS = Rs. 2800 (all incl.)

Transcend 4 GB pendrive = Rs. 750

:p

the seagate drive is cheaper out here in delhi - 2.7 k in np , 2.8 k here locally close to my place. infact if u can bargain it out well in NP or buy in a good number am sure 2.6 k can be done.

anyways nikhil enjoy ..

Back