More hard disk space and more gaming excitement !!

Nikhil said:
Thanks Vandy :p

And no pr0n.... waste of time, bandwidth and space :p

:mad: :crazeyes: .........

congrats on the stuff ...... how is the wheel on GTR ?? and wat u were using before the wheel ??

Rahul said:
:mad: :crazeyes: .........
congrats on the stuff ...... how is the wheel on GTR ?? and wat u were using before the wheel ??

The wheel is simply awesome in GTR 2. And I was using my Microsoft Sidewinder Force Feedback 2 joystick earlier.

Yes Nikhil, you need to buy LFS from their site - Live for Speed - Online racing simulator and yes you can drift a LOT better in LFS than you can in GTR2 or BMW although drifting itself is kinda stupid and pointless :p. Clean fast organized well racing is where the fun is, although I must warn you - any crashing and shoving people into walls will get you kick/banned off the server! So be nice.... :bleh:

Oh and then there's LFS Desktop - nice control panel site for LFS with statistics of all your races and nice lil features like comparing it your friends. There's world records and replays and lots lots more..LFS without any doubt - best online racing simulation experience EVER!!! GET GET! ~Rs. 2000

LFS has a Skyline type turbo car with street tyres and you can drift like anything in that.
And it's proper drifting too, not just 4-wheel powersliding stamped as drifting like in NFS.

Then once the novelty wears off, you can get online and get some serious & clean racing action.

Back