Most beautiful woman in the world

Nikhil

Skilled
I guess all of you must have read in the newspapers or on the web abt Angelina Jolie being named as the most beautiful woman in the world. And the Indian mags and papers are making a big thing abt apna Aishwarya Rai being in 9th place.

What is your individual vote???

Thos who have had access to the "underworld" of the internet or watched some of Angelina Jolie's first movies will certainly not be voting for her(I hope).

Please feel free to write anything and everything here......

WHO DO YOU FEEL IS THE MOST BEAUTIFUL WOMAN IN THE WORLD???

Nikhil posted 10.12 minutes later:

I know I missed out many in the poll options..... but I am allowed only 10 options!!!

So, if there is anyone else, please post.....

C'mon man...there are way too many beautiful women in the world to pick just one!! :bleh:

Wraith posted 1.03 minutes later:

But from the given list i'd vote for Catherine Zeta Jones

from the above list.. queen... rania....of jordan
but ya there are too many beautiful women. in the world.. to really say who`s actualy the most beautiful.... hmm

Every gal when I first see her, but then that effect gradually wears off and better sense prevails :p

On a more seriuos note, I think AIshwarya Rai is a b**** with a very obviuos fake smile etc, etc. So my vote goes to Angelina Jolie eventhough I have seen a couple of her side-track ventures. But If you are talking abt India it has got to be Priyanka Chopra ;)

Ho0ligaN said:
Every gal when I first see her, but then that effect gradually wears off and better sense prevails :p

:rofl: :eek:hyeah:
Ho0ligaN said:
On a more seriuos note, I think AIshwarya Rai is a b**** with a very obviuos fake smile etc, etc

Mayb.....

Ho0ligaN said:
But If you are talking abt India it has got to be Priyanka Chopra ;)

But she's a Sl*t :tongue:

My order (top 3):
Angelina Jolie
8.gif
8.gif
8.gif

Aishwarya Rai
8.gif
8.gif

Catherine Zeta Jones
8.gif

If this is Beautifull women of all time then Meg ryan will top my list... then,
Charlize Theron,Angelina Jolie,Cameron Diaz,Keira Knightley,sarah michelle ,Alicia Silverstone ,lindsay kohan ,Halle Berry.... and list goes on.
In Indian cinema...katrina, amisha.

Hey!!!

I know Aishwarya Rai and Angi Jolie are god looking but the most prominent aspects of them are fake......

And chicmagnet ----- Me to, Queen Rania. And it is not only her looks but also what she does for the kids of her country.

And now that I think abt it, for Indians --- Priyanka Chopra(Who cares if she is a s**t??? She is beautiful). Then Katrina Kaif, Amisha Patel, Ayesha Takia, Then that new gal in "D". She plays The main hero's GF. I do not know her name.....

And Eazy ---- You better show this thread to your GF!!!!! She will love you all the more!!!

Nikhil posted 1.65 minutes later:

And only 1 vote for Aniston??? And no votes for Sushmita Sen!!! Haven't you guys seen Main Hoon Na???

Nikhil said:
And Eazy ---- You better show this thread to your GF!!!!! She will love you all the more!!!

She is long gone :( BUT she was really easy on the eyes :hippi: :)

Eazy posted 2.05 minutes later:

Imagine said:
Alicia Silverstone

My vote would go for Alicia too.

see among these I like aniston ; althogh I do not watch FRIENDS....

but 4 me the most beautiful woman has to be salma hayek 6 yrs back... sh looked so beautiful and innocent!

Back