Most emotionally appealing storyline(s)

Neotheone

Figuring stuff out
Adept
Well i've been gaming for some time now, but only a few games like max payne, and indigo prophecy have had me really emotionally connected to the characters.........that makes the game more believable and enjoyable.........so I would love it if some of u could tell me the names of some such games with an emotional appeal in the storyline and the way of storytelling.........

I must DOOM III !!!

poor protagonist (i dont remember his name) stuck on mars with a gun and a flashlight without duct tape.

Prince of Persia-Sands of Time (amazing storyline, amazing background music, amazing gameplay). You wud actually wait for those cutscenes which takes the game further.

^^ No. warrior within is the best in terms of music/soundtracks as the metal/rock music suits the game and all music is made by GODSMACK :D and gameplay is better than POP:the sands of time anyways.

Aces170 said:
Dreamfall, and its sequel.

it is known as The Longest Journey and its sequel Dreamfall: The Longest Journey and the soon to release The Longest Journey 3: Dreamfall Chapters

the first two absolutely rock :eek:hyeah:

so the third one will surely rock :D

iam waiting eagerly for the third one :)

Fahrenheit (UK versions name of indigo prophecy) is uncut & much more amazing than indigo prophecy too ;)

nVidiaBeast said:
^^ No. warrior within is the best in terms of music/soundtracks as the metal/rock music suits the game and all music is made by GODSMACK :D and gameplay is better than POP:the sands of time anyways.

its all about personal choice....why wud u think that the rock theme suits POP????, its a game set in medieval time, the music theme in Sands of time was medieval arabic/indian, i liked it damn very much...

^^ HMM... its a battle game so metal/rock music sound better. ITs also realistic to feel the game in such music as you get more involved and fight like crazy :p medieval type of music is no fun in sword fighting game.. you will only get dull exsperience in such music :p so for the swordfight/battle games, metal/rock is the must for the excitement and experience

BTW.. even 300 movie got rock type soundtracks (more of a metal).. check/download their OST.. :p its far away before than medieval period. music is not concerned wtih timeperiod. what matters is type of environment which the game or movie is in. slow/pop/dull music is fading out in this world. Rock is the oldest foundation and it will stay forever :D

i hope some1 agrees regarding appealing standards :p

Back