Budget 0-20k Motherboard with atleast 2 nvme slots

Almost all motherboards these days have 2 NVMe slots.

Which generation processor do you have? Intel's socket and chipset changes every 2 years.

Almost all motherboards these days have 2 NVMe slots.

Which generation processor do you have? Intel's socket and chipset changes every 2 years.
It is decided by cost... Can range from 10th gen to what available today... I want to keep cost at minimum with atleast 4 core of cpu and 64 gb ram support...

So suggestions are welcome...

It is decided by cost... Can range from 10th gen to what available today... I want to keep cost at minimum with atleast 4 core of cpu and 64 gb ram support...

So suggestions are welcome...
I hope you have calculated uses & hardware power before finalizing above... if not, use template available here for PC/Parts Suggestion and fill in detail, you never know when any TE member shocked you with lowest possible configuration yet powerful for your needs !!!

I hope you have calculated uses & hardware power before finalizing above... if not, use template available here for PC/Parts Suggestion and fill in detail, you never know when any TE member shocked you with lowest possible configuration yet powerful for your needs !!!
Actually i am already running a i5 6500 build with 1 nvme slot mobo... Performence is great for development purpose... So was just looking to use one unused 2tb nvme intel ssd lying around... That is why only thinking mobo upgrade...

Asus or MSI h610m can be a good board for lga1700 socket cpus. I own an asus h610 with an i3-12100F and it works perfectly. You can get one new for about 8-10k.

Actually i am already running a i5 6500 build with 1 nvme slot mobo... Performence is great for development purpose... So was just looking to use one unused 2tb nvme intel ssd lying around... That is why only thinking mobo upgrade...
Hey, I'm on the same boat as you. I have a great PC based on x99 system (2014). I also wanted an additional NVME SSD.

The best solution without changing your PC is to get a PCIe to m.2 converter, I'm doing the same and face no issues whatsoever (I use it for storage). Got it from USA for just $9.
Highly recommended if you have someone coming from there / Canada. USA LINK
https://www.amazon.com/GLOTRENDS-Adapter-Aluminum-Heatsink-PA09_HS/dp/B07FN3YZ8P/

Similar products are also available in India, but at a higher price. I'm tagging the one I bought GloTrends PCIe to M.2

Back