Android Moto G (1st & 2nd Gen.) - Android™ 5.0 Lollipop Update out

PoBoy

Skilled
https://motorola-global-portal.cust...prod_answer_detail/a_id/103692/p/30,6720,9050

At last. Updating right now.[DOUBLEPOST=1421991922][/DOUBLEPOST]
Screenshot_2015-01-23-11-12-22.png

Last edited:
Facing wifi connection problem. Thrice when I switched on wifi on the mobile, it just would not connect.
Tried rebooting mobile, did not help.
Currently set wifi channel to 11 on adsl modem-router ( 12 and 13 are probs it seems ). Lets see.

I was downloading the update and it got interrupted in the middle and now when checking the update its showing as up to date, rebooting didnt help.
What should i do.?

It's nice but twice in 24 hours my phone hung requiring a reboot. Never happened with the previous software. Sometimes the lag is more too.

On my belkin router i set my channel manually to 1 and then my nexus 7 and moto g 2013 both on 5.0.2 stopped having wifi problems . Before when there were problems the channel was 13 .

Am i the only one who still did not get the Update? My friend bought a new Moto G yesterday and today morning he got the update. Can anyone please tell me what is the reason behind it?

I really want to flash my E with Cyanogen mod. Even this Lollypop will have unwanted "google services"

Good news for G owners ;)

I too got my update yesterday night (Moto G 2nd Gen). It downloaded the update throughout the night. Today morning I installed the upgrade. working fine till now.

Finally, got the update yesterday morning. There are quite a few annoyances that Lollipop has introduced, although overall it looks and works fine.
Annoyance no.1: The weird exclamation mark on wifi signal icon or on cellular signal icons in the notification bar.
Annoyance no.2: Priority interruptions section needs better description and intuitive options.

Updated my Moto G 1st Gen today. I liked the old keyboard much more.

After restart, Wi-Fi, network icons show a wierd exclamation mark which goes away after 60-90secs.

Finally, got the update yesterday morning. There are quite a few annoyances that Lollipop has introduced, although overall it looks and works fine.
Annoyance no.1: The weird exclamation mark on wifi signal icon or on cellular signal icons in the notification bar.
Annoyance no.2: Priority interruptions section needs better description and intuitive options.

I thought that the exclamation marks are pretty good. Tells you that you have Wifi connected but no internet. Priority thing takes a bit getting used to. I preferred the app called Auto Ring which I was using but now does not work with Lollipop.

@deepakvrao I have WiFi, and it is connected to net.. In fact, I am typing this reply through TE app on mobile, using WiFi. Still, I have the exclamation mark.. Weird..

Back