Android Moto G (1st & 2nd Gen.) - Android™ 5.0 Lollipop Update out

Exclamation mark

Attachments

• 1422727303289.jpg
    1422727303289.jpg
    50.7 KB · Views: 199
I have exclamation mark on WiFi on Gen 2 bug(whatever u want to call) vs no mark on Gen 1...
Both connected to same WiFi and having full connectivity.
Strange na: p

The issue is worse on my moto x (2nd gen) whenever there is exclamation mark irrespective of the connectivity the internet stops working. I have to turn off wifi and turn it on in order to use it.

I used my Moto G(1st Gen) in Roaming area after Lollipop update. If you turn on data, you will see the "R" icon for that SIM. Even if the other SIM is in Roaming area, it won't show the "R" symbol unless you turn on the data for that SIM.

I am now getting few problems after upgrading to L. Besides the above mentioned '!' problems, my network strength never goes above three marks in both the sims - Reliance and BSNL. When the net is switched on for the dedicated sim for data, the other sim goes out of service i.e. no network strength. Also I am unable to set custom ringtone to my calls. somewhere I read that using ES File browser can help in doing this, but don't know how. When I go to sound setting, it just displays a list of ringtones and even if I select the desired ringtone still it is not set.

I am now getting few problems after upgrading to L. Besides the above mentioned '!' problems, my network strength never goes above three marks in both the sims - Reliance and BSNL. When the net is switched on for the dedicated sim for data, the other sim goes out of service i.e. no network strength. Also I am unable to set custom ringtone to my calls. somewhere I read that using ES File browser can help in doing this, but don't know how. When I go to sound setting, it just displays a list of ringtones and even if I select the desired ringtone still it is not set.
Are you using Moto G2?
In Moto G2, the custom ringtones have to be placed in the internal memory. If it is there in SD Card, the default ringtone will be played.

^ Yes. I am using G2. I will try out. But if what you are saying is true then this is a retro step.

Thank you @hotshot05. It worked[DOUBLEPOST=1423120686][/DOUBLEPOST]Can anyone provide me the link where I can list my problems with this version of Android, something like bugzilla?

Last edited:
Back