Android Moto G (2015) 3rd edition owners? doubts?

aka911

Skilled
Ok, I had ordered a Moto G 2015 for my mom and she received the phone today.

While the volume buttons on the side appear fine, the power button itself seems sunken a bit more then the volume buttons..Consequently it is also a bit difficult to press.
Now I want to know if this is by design (maybe to prevent unwanted button press) or a manufacturing error?

Because if it is a manufacturing defect, with flopkarts falling standards everyday, I may have to act fast.

also while the phone has moto display and all, it totally lacks the double tap to wake option. Atleast I could not find it in menu.

Anyways I will be getting her an offcial flip cover that should take care of lock/unlock.
Still that power button is creepy.

power button was fine on mine.. if it is really unusual for u, get a replacement. and don't worry abt flipkart replacement, i had gotten refund for mi4i on the 30th day(last day) for claim, also my friend got the refund on the last day for moto x play too. u just have to push them to have a refund, it's not that easy as amazon. if they don't do that, call again and talk to other agent. refund will come, it's not a problem.

Can you post a HD image of it? A friend has the same phone. I'll verify it with her tomorrow morning.

Back