Android Moto G 5G: Ring and Notification Volume resets to Low after Android 11 update

Hello All,

Any here using Moto 5 5G? After the upgrade of Android version to 11, I am facing this annoying issue. The Ring and Notification volume resets to around 10% on its own. Even if I increase it manually to 80% or 100% the volume would automatically go back to 10%. There is no pattern to this.

Has anyone faced this issue and found a solution?

Did you try with a hard reset after upgrading to A11? It ks usually recommended to go for it after a major upgrade. Yes, there would be hassles, but it weeds out any software file playing rogue from the previous build.

That's the last thing I would want to do. I am first checking if there are others facing similar issues and how they might have resolved it.

One thing I really liked about Android 11 is that all the Google Home connected devices (mainly Smart Sockets) are now available to control by long pressing the power button. Really neat.

Hello All,

Any here using Moto 5 5G? After the upgrade of Android version to 11, I am facing this annoying issue. The Ring and Notification volume resets to around 10% on its own. Even if I increase it manually to 80% or 100% the volume would automatically go back to 10%. There is no pattern to this.

Has anyone faced this issue and found a solution?
Facing same issue and no solution found yet.

Back