Budget 15-20K Moto G60 or Moto G 5G?

I am looking for a phone with IPS display since unfortunately I get a headache from using phones with AMOLED display. So I have narrowed down my choice to Moto G 5G and Moto G60. But I can't make up my mind between these two phones.

The Moto G 5G has a faster processor with 5G and that is a big plus since I intend to use it for at least 3 years and maybe another 2 to 3 years as my second cum backup phone. Also it is slightly smaller and around 20g lighter than Moto G60.

The main advantage of the Moto G60 over the Moto G 5G for me is its camera (Well I am assuming Moto G60 has a better camera based only on one comparison video that I could find on youtube. Can't seem to find more videos). Also, It seems that Moto G60 display is better plus it is newer and hence would get updates for a longer period after purchase. The biggest disadvantage is its lack of 5G. Another thing, its quite large and a few reviewers on youtube have commented that it doesn't feel good in the hand due to its large size. Also, almost everyone of these reviewers have been stressing that it also very heavy.

Still, I think I would go for the Moto G60 only if its camera is way better than Moto G 5G. Would love to hear opinions & suggestions on this especially regarding the camera.

One last thing, if Motorola launches the Moto G100 at a reasonable price, I would definitely get it instead.

I have a G60, and can confirm the reviewer's statements about the phone's size and weight. It honestly isn't a problem for me because I've used somewhat larger phones earlier, but I can see why it could be an issue for someone moving from compact phones.
Moto G60 has a better camera
It has a really good camera, but I'm not certain if it's better than the Moto G 5G's.

It still pops up on flipkart now and then for a day or two

gokul, can you tell me if camera is only slightly inferior to moto g60 or a lot?
The difference is very very minimal. You will not notice the difference at all.

Note:
Both these devices run on stock android except few moto customisations. very clean os without any bloatwares.

Gokul, how is the camera in low light? One youtub reviewer commented that Moto G 5G low light camera performance is similar to 10k phones. Is this true?

I have been doing a lot of research the last couple of days and found out only yesterday that both Mi 10i and Mi 10T Pro have IPS display. I had assume wrongly that the more expensive phones from Xiaomi would come with Amoled display. Both these phones seems to have great hardware and good cameras with decent low light performance. The Mi 10T Pro is out of my budget at the moment but if it is available close to 30k during Amazon sale, I may seriously consider it. The only thing I am worried about is the software. I am currently using Moto G5 Plus and before that was using Samsung Galaxy Grand 2. Some customers on amazon have complain that there are lots of bugs and glitches in these phones which ruins the user experience while others seem to have no such problem. Not sure who to beleive. Are these Mi phones worth considering or does MIUI performance rule out these phones?

Back