Moto L2 OR Motofone F3 ?

I'm thinking on getting a new mobile right now. I've fixed my eyes on Moto.. So No SE or Nokia for me.. :eek:hyeah:

I thought the L2 was competitvely priced at Rs.4400/- currently. What is the downside of this phone? Is there any at all.
Or Should I opt for the new sturdy MotoFone F3 at a remarkable Rs.1500/- ??

What are the downsides of the L2? -> Surely it's one of the better color fones..
And -> Don't even mention the C168 or W220. They've become too common or too boring nowadays...
and Is the 261 any good?

If its gonna be your primary phone, the E3 may not be a very good choice coz' trust me if you think C168 & W220 are common..the E3 might just be the next "handset-in-every-hand" phone... ;)

Hey fellas,

I just bought a motophone f3 2 weeks back, My o2 xphone2 needed a change of fscia it will take almost a months time for me to source one from Singapore, So primarily i wanted a phone which i can use for abt 2-3 months till my o2 is fixed or i buy a new phone itself.

To start of with motofone f3 is a sleek phone infact if kept alongside a l6 ppl will actually pick up the f3 in admiration for its slimness, also the build quality is really good. Battery backup is another plus point in this phone as it used an EPD ( a technology develooped by MIT) instead of LCD and thus consumes lesser power , u get 8 hrs talktime on a full charge ( no kidding ) charge once in a week and use it for 7 days at a stretch on an avg 45 mins to 1 hr of usage per day, the backlight is kinda weak but usable. Motorola has also thrown in a speaker phone at this price :eek:hyeah:

This is not a phone for ppl who love smsing, the reason being the screen can display only two lines and the the font style is digital, so say goodbye to SMS :no: . Another problem is the menu function which can be confusing to newbies (as always motorola needs to implement human touch rather than 6-sigma on their software front) the software is actually a tiny version of Linux which contributes to the low pricing of the phone. but the menu can a be confusing for normal people bcuz of which i doubt this phone will be popular with old folks or panwallas/autowallas as speculated earlier, I took the phone to office and all those people who are used to a smartphone including me in fact loved this phone for its simplicity.

Long story short , a good phone to keep as a backup option or to gift it to college students (especially in the wake of MMS scandals :bleh: ) . This phone is a boon to all those Romeo Juliet types who likes to talk over phones for ages.

Coming back to the topic L2 and F3 is targeted at a different segments so cannot be compared, If you are on a tight budget but u need color display better features L2 is the one for you, if your primary purpose of using a mobile is to make and receive calls then F3 holds good. I got it for 1650 with Vat in Bangalore at this price u cant complain.

Back