MOTO ROCKER reviews needed..

There are 2 Moto ROKR available in the market... the E3 i.e the PDA and the Z6 i.e the slider... which one do you want info on ?

IceFusion said:
There are 2 Moto ROKR available in the market... the E3 i.e the PDA

E6 :D The cell is quite decent my brother has this so I have used this for like 2 days. If you are not a die hard symbian fan and 3rd party applications freak this is the one for you as it is Linux OS and has little support for 3rd paty apps.

The touchscreen is nice and the interface is smooth though it is a bit laggy while scrolling in the real player songs list apart from this every thing else is good.

So if you can bear this, this is the one for you :D

oh right... E6..my bad :p

Anyways.. the phone is quite good though i find the touchscreen a bit poor in terms of response after 2 - 3 months of usage...
i would rather suggest the ROKR Z6... its one hell of a phone... :D

@ rituranjnitk

I think the E6 is a pretty decent phone. My friend go it about 2 weeks ago. It's Linux based and they have quite a few apps available for it.

Also, they also have some tweaks over at several Moto Fan Sites that will enable Voice Command and other options like that.

Just Google fot it

Also Check you PM

E6 is a good buy for 13k. I myself am looking towards getting a new E6 for me or if you want a simple and sober cell with no bling blang can look for 6300 it is for 8200 atm

Back