Android Moto X (2nd generation) launched at Rs 31,999 onwards in India

The pricing is fine. This is meant to compete with any other flagship from the likes of Samsung, HTC etc, all of which are more expensive.

Which is extremely surprising because it rarely ever happens.
The K zoom sells in India for less than it does abroad.

From what i can see moto has yet to make a wrong step in India. Was impressed with FK offering the g a DAY after their launch in Chicago. Now THAT is something we don't see in India.

There are rumblings about the new size. Too big etc. Is 5 inch 'too big' ?

Is 5 inch 'too big' ?
That is an issue which requires a separate thread for debate :p . I have small hands and it is not possible to handle a 5 inch phone with one hand (It is frustrating especially to reach the back button). So i would say whenever a phone crosses easy usability factor with one hand ,it becomes 'too big' for me. Others might be comfortable handling it with one hand though.

The K zoom sells in India for less than it does abroad.

From what i can see moto has yet to make a wrong step in India. Was impressed with FK offering the g a DAY after their launch in Chicago. Now THAT is something we don't see in India.

There are rumblings about the new size. Too big etc. Is 5 inch 'too big' ?

I have and love the 2013 Moto X but the new one is out of the question for me purely because of its size. I'm sticking with my old phone for now, or I'll take a look at the Z3C when it launches.

yeah, am not surprised, the size of the previous moto x was one of its major selling points. goldilocks size. Everything else was too big this one was just right.

Are either of you swype users ?

yeah, am not surprised, the size of the previous moto x was one of its major selling points. goldilocks size. Everything else was too big this one was just right.

Are either of you swype users ?

I "swype" with the Google keyboard. I don't use the Swype app.

Back