Moto X Play launched at Rs.18499 - SD615, 2GB RAM, 21MP cam, 3630 mAH, dual 4G

logistopath

Molar Police
Staff member
Super Mod
Seems to be a decent launch price. Flipkart will be the sale partner as usual, and registration and sales are supposed to start tonight at midnight.
16GB version - 18499
32GB version - 19999

Dual 4G, and a massive battery that supports turbo charging seem to be the device's USPs. Hope the 21 MP cam doesn't disappoint.

21MP cam and massive battery should be driving force for this one to sell well. This is somewhat inline with selling points of Moto G (2015) for which, they have bumped camera and battery both with average SoC for 2015.

Comparisons with Mi4i and likes will be out soon; brace yourselves. :p

Camera shoots decent video I guess, still has below average low light performance, but its not bad.

Also the phone is a bit sluggish while intense mutli tasking but nothing too shabby.

At 4:30

A good smart phone, i buy this phone from flipkart 2days back and i got this phone in just one wokring day(may be i am so much lucky) the phone tun amazingly, the camera quality is just superb 21mp rear and 8mp front, the ram is sufficient to run HD games and videos, the processor make the phone faster which doesnt lag anything if you are working on separate wndows, in short if i can say Moto is back in the market

A good smart phone, i buy this phone from flipkart 2days back and i got this phone in just one wokring day(may be i am so much lucky) the phone tun amazingly, the camera quality is just superb 21mp rear and 8mp front, the ram is sufficient to run HD games and videos, the processor make the phone faster which doesnt lag anything if you are working on separate wndows, in short if i can say Moto is back in the market

The play doesn't have a 8mp front facing camera, it's 5mp. While i do agree that it's a very decent phone in this price range and gives a tough pick against the OnePlus two, these features are something which are expected and has nothing that excited people in a sense.

But a solid mid-range phone nonetheless.

Last edited:
15.3k deal on the Moto X Play? Oh. W. O. W! Another super sweet deal gone. Dear Goddess of $$ where art thou? T_T

Just a share, MSI has promo with Moto X Play just for Diwali.

12049602_1085968741413896_990903249048106869_n.jpg

Back