Motorola ATRIX 4G Plus Otterbox Case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigbyte

Skilled
Hello Friends,

Up for sale is an UNLOCKED AT&T Motorola Atrix 4G purchased from eBay.com. I Won two auctions...don't need two phones so selling this one.

The phone is in very good condition and works perfectly. There are no nicks or major scratches on the phone.

The following items will be included:

Motorol Atrix 4G (Carrier unlocked )

Bundled USB Data\Charging cable and Wall charger

Bundled HDMI cable

Bundled BH6X battery

Otterbox case for the Motorola Atrix

Original At & T Atrix box with IMEI label

The screen is aboslutely mint. The battery door has very few light usage marks not visible unless you look for it. Near the usb/HDMI port few small marks are present as shown in the pics.

Price: Rs. 18,700/- + shipping at actuals. SOLD

I will prefer to ship by Blue Dart. I will prefer a local buyer over one I have to ship to as they can inspect the phone before purchase.

Please keep the thread clean.

Pics:

I'll provide a personal testing warranty of two days to test all the functions of the phone but no software/firmware upgrades.

Thanks for looking at my thread.

bigbyte said:
There are some threads that discuss about the price of Atrix and how to get it. Please post your valuable comments about source and pricing there.

Appreciate the way you have mentioned/listed everything. Very meticulous. But the above quoted stuff just gonna defeat the purpose of the thing called as a forum.

Having said that, your pricing is pretty good, considering the bundled case comes along. There are quite a few people interested in this phone so goodluck for your sale.

@Spacescreamer, I agree to your views and I am deleting that line from my Original post. Thanks for the good wishes. :)

@Dinesh_Malhotra It's a two layer otterbox case , a hard case witha silicon layer over it. So I guess it's a commuter case. At present not interested in selling it alone unless some buyer wants to buy the phone alone.

@jak The marks on back are just usage marks that too very light, can't call them scratches. Sent you a pm as well.

bigbyte said:
@Spacescreamer, I agree to your views and I am deleting that line from my Original post. Thanks for the good wishes. :)

@Dinesh_Malhotra It's a two layer otterbox case , a hard case witha silicon layer over it. So I guess it's a commuter case. At present not interested in selling it alone unless some buyer wants to buy the phone alone.

@jak The marks on back are just usage marks that too very light, can't call them scratches. Sent you a pm as well.
Lol i totally missed to see that it is actually you who has created the thread. Sorry missed to see ur handle as an OP hre..

Btw best of luck fr the sale.

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk

Location is Mumbai, mentioned in first post as well. Now making it bold. :)

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

All pm's answered, looking for a quick sale. The usage marks on back are not at all bad or readily noticeable. They are just marks from cases.

bought the phone...

really happy..my first android and its a powerful one ....still to get proper hang of it..but things get only better from here :)

thanks big byte

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back