Motorola Defy+ or HTC one V or other

tin_tin_jose

Disciple
Please suggest Phone

Questions:-

1. Q: Budget?

A: 15k - 17k

2. Q: Preferred Form Factor(flip, bar, slider)?

A: Bar

3. Q: Preferred display type?

A: Any

4. Q: Do you have any brand preference or dislike? Please name them.

5. Q: Preferred input method (Touchscreen, QWERTY, etc.)?

6. Q: Camera required or not? If required, please specify type like front camera/flash/etc.

A: Required a 5MP camera. Flash.

7. Q: Preferred operating system? (Android, Symbian, iOS, Windows Phone etc).

A: Adroid.

8. Q: Preferred connectivity options? (3G, Wifi, Edge etc).

A: Wifi.

9. Q: What is your intended use for this phone(internet, camera, multimedia, mails, etc)?

A: Camera, gaming.

10. Q: If you have already considered a phone then please mention the model.

A: Motorola Defy+ , HTC one V or other .

Your Suggestions will be appreciated.

Also would like to Have Ice-cream sandwich operating sys , 1 ghz processor ( or more ) , atleast 512 mb ram ( or more ) , a good gpu & 1 gb internal ram ( or more ).

2 weeks back got a defy+

It's built by motorola and they have no plans in future to update their roms to ICS. You need to keep this in mind. Cyng mod is not fully supported with bugs like battery never showing 100% charge.

Motorola users have an online petition to get the bootloader unlocked but motorola is not going to budge. you are not going to miss if you don't upgrade, defy+ is a good budget phone. I am still getting used to the GUI.

PS: I would recommend the i4 with JB

I would go for HTC one V though the specs are as good as defy plus... HTC has prooved itself with android all this while. You could look for alternatives in samsung! try ace 2, I am sure the custom roms coming out for it are going to be real good!

i would suggest you to get the htc v

reason official ics
<

i'm a defy user

Go with HTC one V , it has good specs , and will have much better dev support also . Beats audio improves bass slightly and overall sound slightly . I have HTC flyer which has same chip audio which supports beats and without beats software also its sound quality is awesome ( with SRS ) . HTC video player also has 5.1 mode in headphones which i found amazing .

Might I suggest the Xperia mini or mini pro. Have recently bought the mini pro and am quite satisfied. Specs are good, has a qwerty keyboard with a small form factor. Plus it is slated for an ICS update sometime in May/June. The 5 MP camera is good but shutter speed is a little slow.

Back