motorola defy query????

Posting this thread to save some time.....have to go out till evening....

I know,...my friends at TE are there for help.....:clap:

shortlisted SGS and MOTO defy

Are LETSBUY products reliable ????

if I buy Defy from retail store......( RELIANCE DIGITAL EMI )

what is the probability of getting RED lens

and what are the main disadvantages I will have getting a GREEN lens... ?????

If I buy SGS..

I'll be compromising on ruggedness.....water/dust resistance....!!!!

anything else I'll not get ???

What you'll miss if you bought sgs instead of defy

You'll be missing a smaller screen size, slower processor, under powered gpu, poor camera, led flash and most importantly a awful looking lcd screen (compared to samoled) :)

warewolf4586 said:
Posting this thread to save some time.....have to go out till evening....

I know,...my friends at TE are there for help.....:clap:

shortlisted SGS and MOTO defy

Are LETSBUY products reliable ???? Yes i got my defy from there only.

if I buy Defy from retail store......( RELIANCE DIGITAL EMI )

what is the probability of getting RED lens No idea about that one.

and what are the main disadvantages I will have getting a GREEN lens... ????? No disadvantage if you will remain on stock motorola firmware.

If I buy SGS..

I'll be compromising on ruggedness.....water/dust resistance....!!!! Of course you will

anything else I'll not get ???

Answered in Bold.

And, both are very good phones, but of course Galaxy S costs more than Defy (5000 bucks difference). So i'd go with defy anyday to save money.

emmarbee said:
You'll be missing a smaller screen size, slower processor, under powered gpu, poor camera, led flash and most importantly a awful looking lcd screen (compared to samoled) :)

lol wut? :s You on something?

Aman27deep:1873467 said:
[quote name='emmarbee']You'll be missing a smaller screen size, slower processor, under powered gpu, poor camera, led flash and most importantly a awful looking lcd screen (compared to samoled) :)

lol wut? :s You on something?[/QUOTE]

Ya, I'm high because of the superb stuff from the koreans... You gotta taste it once :)

Re: What you'll miss if you bought sgs instead of defy

Got hands-on DEFY experience

Must say that screen is really awesome.....!!!!!....think it was very near or may be at par with Samsung WAVE 2

and also it looked very responsive too....

Only thing it lack is a front cam....damn these MOTO guys.....:mad:

If you buy a mobile above 15K now....it'll definitely be used for wi-fi video calling....use of 3G is doubtful 2-3 years down the line though....

emmarbee said:

warewolf4586 said:
Got hands-on DEFY experience

Must say that screen is really awesome.....!!!!!....think it was very near or may be at par with Samsung WAVE 2

and also it looked very responsive too....

Only thing it lack is a front cam....damn these MOTO guys.....:mad:

If you buy a mobile above 15K now....it'll definitely be used for wi-fi video calling....use of 3G is doubtful 2-3 years down the line though....

I agree with that. But now its below 15k :p

/fanboi.out

if you are ready to spend for SGS, why not up your budget by 2k and get Desire S? It does have front facing camera, better build quality and better camera.

desire S has an inferior hardware to i9000.....
desiibond said:
if you are ready to spend for SGS, why not up your budget by 2k and get Desire S? It does have front facing camera, better build quality and better camera.

every retail store is quoting it at ~16K
Local shops ~ 15.5K
Aman27deep said:
I agree with that. But now its below 15k :p

/fanboi.out
Letsbuy does not has the WHITE color which I wud prefer
and I wud prefer to buy it from a store than an online shop.....or can we trust Letsbuy without any hesitation.....
Its cheap p rice and discounts bothers a bit....!!!!

Just recently my (Real) brother bought Motorola Defy from letsbuy... He booked it on 16th July and got the phone on 18th July... The packaging was good and received the phone in great condition just the way you would get from a retail store... I would advice you to buy from Letsbuy too and yes they are reliable and why buy from a retail store when you can get the phone with bluetooth for 1k less?

I was going to buy Defy but Delayed the purchase and now i am looking to buy Motorola Atrix... Flipkart site says that it is coming soon...

emmarbee said:
^ - by that time defy+ surfaces in India, a lot of things would've happened.

quite righty so. It is probably the same device oced to 1ghz running gb. The same gb will definitely be compatible to the existing device and it will be all over the net. I will definitely be running this gb on my old defy oced to 1 or 1.2ghz ;) . Looks like no difference to me at all. Moreover, it will be more expensive if at all it gets released. Not worth the wait in my opinion.

Back